Time's Up!

The clock ticks. It feels like forever to finish this written essay exams. My head aches already!!! Today is the end of our week long final exams. I can't wait to go home and have a looooong sleep. I am forcing myself to think hard for a sensible answer for the last question... The silence that fills the testing room makes it harder to think. Everyone are really in a serious mood in answering their test papers. It is only me that has the time and the guts to look around and affords to listen to the sound of silence...

"Times Up!" I almost fell in my seat when the professor said these words. Like a tornado, I write all the thoughts in my mind to complete my essay. "Ms Park!!!" TIME'S UP! Now, I fell in my seat. I want to cry. Not because I fell off but because I definitely fail my English Literature final test!!! The last question is 30pts and all I was able to write is I THINK THE TRUE MEANING OF THE POEM IS!!! It's a 50 item test. Even if I get a perfect 20 (which is impossible) on the first 20 items that I answered, I will still get a failing grade!!!!

I am soooo DOOMED!!! (Inhale,Exhale)

By the way, let me introduce myself to you. I am a graduating student (hoping graduating student), I am 22 years old, single (as always). That's it. That's me. Megan Louise Park. My closest friends (very few friends) call me Meg, my casual friends (mostly classmates) call me Louise.

I really don't mind how they call me...Besides, I am not really a talkative person. I just love watching movies and listening to mellow music...

I hate going to parties. And the people that sorrounds me hated inviting me aswell. Maybe because I just don't give an effort to "blend in" in any party. Birthdays, Christmas, etc. I just wear the same kind of get up. Jeans, T-shirt and sneakers... with my signatured messy hair look (which I get by naturally not brushing my hair).

Anyway,going back to reality, I am still sitting here in the testing room. The sound of silence is still playing on my mind, only this time, nobody is here with me. Everyone went out after they finish the test.I did not finish the test so I stayed (self proclaimed punishment). I am staring blankly on the board infront of me... When suddenly... I feel like someone is looking at me. It comes from the backdoor. I turned my back to look who is there...

Our eyes met. She is leaning on the opened door. She has brown eyes and curly,long,black hair...She is holding books on her left hand and a shoulder bag on her right.

She smiled at me....