Giyuu || our son (fluff)

Here's a request from @kawaiiboi121!
Thank you for requesting!

Here's a request from @kawaiiboi121!Thank you for requesting!

S/N = Sons name

(This might be a little short but I hope you enjoy anyway -w-)

-
-
-

"S/N! Get down from there!" You yelled up at your son, who was climbing up a tree.

"But mommy! It's fun!" He replied, laughing cheerfully.

"You're gonna hurt yourself honey! Please! Get down from there!" You yelled, worry setting in.

"I wo- AHHH!" His foot slipped from beneath him and he came crashing down.

"S/N!" You screamed in horror.

Just before he hit the ground, strong arms caught him and landed on the ground gracefully.

"Huh-? Dadda!" S/N yelled, hugging his father tightly.

"Giyu!" You sighed in relief as you ran over to them, pulling them both into a hug.

"Why were you up there S/N? Why weren't you listening to your mother?" Giyuu said, staring down at his son.

"...Sorry Dadda..." S/N said, hanging his head low.

"I'm not the one you should be apologising to." Giyu said and motioned towards you.

"I'm sorry Mama....I'll listen next time..." He said.

"It's okay S/N, don't do it again though. You could've gotten seriously hurt if dad wasn't here to save you." You said, placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

"I know.." He pouted, leaning more into his fathers embrace.

"Let's go inside shall we?" Giyu said. Both you and S/N nodded and you all went inside for lunch.

TIMESKIP

It was midnight and you were still up, sitting on your front balcony with your legs pulled up at your chest.

"Love? What are you doing up so late?" You heard your husband open the door and pulled a chair over to sit in front of you.

"Oh, Giyu. I was just enjoying some peace and quiet. Why are you up?" You say, sitting cross-legged as you brushed some hairs out of his face and cupped it with your left hand.

"The bed wasn't warm anymore so I came to check what was wrong. Is there anything wrong?" He says, leaning into your touch.

"No, I'm fine. Just needed a breather, S/N really scared me today." You say, taking his other hand with your right hand and intertwining your fingers together.

"I know, he scared me too. But hey, he's our kid, what did we expect?" He said, leaning his forehead against yours.

You chuckled lightly at his words and leaned in for a soft, slow kiss. He responded and pulled you into his lap, placing his hands on your hips gently.

After a few seconds, you both pulled away and smiled gently at each other.

"Both you and our son, are all I need to carry on."

-
-
-

Hello! This chapter was kinda short but I wanted to post something since I haven't been frequent lately and I wanna get most of these done before Christmas.
Sorry for any mistakes in the writing but I hope you enjoyed it!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️