Giyuu || Him (angst + fluff)

This is a request from @-Deathisinevitable-!
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request from @-Deathisinevitable-!Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

"Tomioka-sama!" Your soft voice called out, grabbing the mans attention.

He groaned in annoyance and looked at you. His expression was cold but you always looked past that.

"What do you want?" He said coldly.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to-" You were cut off by him.

"No." Was all he said before he walked away, leaving you behind with an aching heart.

"Have lunch with me...." You sighed as you watched him walk away.

'Maybe another day' You thought as you took slow steps back to your room.

TIMESKIP

You were sitting on the branch of the tree, your legs dangling off the side. It had been 3 months of you pestering him to spend time with you but it never worked.

"Maybe I should just give up.." You sighed, realising that maybe it wasn't worth all the pain he'd put you through.

I mean, it's not like he was your boyfriend or anything. Also, you were pretty sure he liked Shinobu so you ended up just leaving him alone.

The next day you didn't pester him, you didn't talk to him at all and you started talking to the others.

"Y/N-chan?" Mitsuri calked, making you turn to her.

"Yes Kanroji?" You smiled softly at her.

"Why is Tomioka-Kuin looking at you like that?" She said, pointing to the boy behind you.

You turned around and saw him staring at you, slight guilt and sadness filled his eyes but he looked away almost immediately.

"No idea." You sighed, turning back to continue your conversation with the pink haired girl.

THAT NIGHT

You were currently out on the balcony of your room. You had taken your uniform off and you were now in your pyjamas.

You stared up at the moon as you sighed.
'Maybe I should stop these feelings before before I do something stupid.' You thought.

"What are you doing up so late?" You jumped at the voice, spinning around quickly and seeing him standing there.

"Giyuu." You said, your heart beginning to race.

"Y/N." He said, getting closer to you.

"Why are you here?" You said, sending him a sharp glare.

"Answer my question first." He said, placing both of his hands on the railing, pinning you to it.

"It's none of your business." You scowled leaning up, your face inches away from his.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asks, his normal blank expression still on his face.

"Also none of your business." You say, poking his best with your pointer finger.

"Y/N." He growled, gripping the railing harder.

"Fine, it's because your too much of an oblivious idiot to notice just how much I love you." You said, not being able to hide he crack in your voice.

"You love me?" He questioned, his grip loosening and his face softening.

"Yes! Yes Giyuu I do! But you just keep brushing me off like I'm nothing but a spec of dust to you!" You shout, hitting his chest with your fist.

"Y/N..." He whispered.

"Do you even notice me anymore? I wonder if I ever meant anything to you. Why did I even let myself fall for you?! God, I'm such an idio-" You were cut off by him slamming his lips onto yours.

You didn't kiss back, hitting his chest with your fists as tears slipped from your eyes. He shut his eyes tightly and secured you in his arms.

When he pulled away your hand made hard impact with his cheek.

"Fuck you Tomioka!" You shouted, more tears slipping from your eyes.

"Please forgive me...I..." He started, stepping away from you and rubbing his cheek.

"I've loved you all this time....but I was too scared you'd get hurt..." He said, looking up at you with tears eyes.

"I'm sorry Love...I'll leave you be now..." He says, turning around and starting to walk away.

"Tomioka!" You yelled, running up to him and turning him around before hugging him.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have slapped you! I'm sorry! I forgive you!!" You said, crying your eyes out in his embrace.

He was shocked for a moment before hugging you back tightly.

"It's okay don't cry love." He chuckled lightly.

He gently racked his fingers through your hair and smiled softly, glad that you forgave him.

Even though nothing could make up for what he did, he was glad you had the kindness in your heart to give him another chance.

'It'll all be fine, as long as I have him.'

-
-
-

This was kinda rushed! Sorry about taking so long to write this! I hope you enjoyed and I'm sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️