Giyuu || deceased (angst + fluff)

This is a request from @blcssomtsuqiko!
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request from @blcssomtsuqiko!Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

You softly hummed, skipping through the kitchen as you made breakfast for your best friends.

"Good morning Y/N-chan." You turned around and saw your salmon haired friend.

"Oh! Sabito-san! Is Tomioka-Kun ready yet?" You ask, walking over to him and fixing up his hair and uniform.

""Jeez you're like a mom." He chuckles at your actions.

"And no, he's still fast asleep." Sabito says, smiling down at you.

"Can you go wake him up? You both are gonna be late for final selection." You say, shooing the boy away.

"Alright, mom." He teases, walking towards Giyuus room.

"Good morning Y/N." You turned around and saw Urukodaki.

"Urukodaki-sama! Good morning to you too." You say, bowing slightly to him.

"Are you sad that they have to leave?" He says, taking a seat around the table.

"Well yeah...but I know they'll make it out alive. They have to." You say, trying to smile through your sadness.

"Y/N-chan! Giyuu won't get up till he sees you!" Sabito groans at his friends stubbornness and takes a seat across from Urukodaki.

"Fine." You sigh, smiling slightly at your boyfriends childishness.

You walk into the room, seeing him curled up in his blankets. You giggle before walking over and crawling under the covers, hugging him from the back.

You nuzzled your face into his back and felt his tense body relax in your embrace. You hummed softly against his skin and felt him turn around and face you.

"You need to get up. You're gonna be late for final selection." You say, your voice muffled from the fabric of his shirt.

"I know but I wanted to spend some time with you before I go." He says, relaxing in your embrace..

"But you have to go~ come on you have to have breakfast." You say, poking the side of his face.

"Fine. Let's go." He groans as he stands and stretches his arms above his head.

You both walk out, sit down and eat your breakfast. Urukodaki started small talk with the boys, telling them what was going to happen.

You sat there, thinking of all of the things that could go wrong. What if they didn't come back?

"Y/N-chan?" You snapped out of your daze and looked up at your salmon haired friend.

"Huh- Yeah?" You said.

"Don't worry...we'll make it back." He said, placing a hand on your shoulder and smiling down at you.

You looked and saw that both Giyuu and Sabito were smiling at you reassuringly, hoping to convince you that they would be okay.

TIMESKIP

It had been a week, you were anticipating their arrival but something about it didn't seem right.

"Urukodaki-sama? Where are they?" You said, looking up at him.

But he was silent, a note clutches in his hands. He stared down at it, a sad aura hovering around him.

He didn't say anything but he handed you the note. You looked at him with a confused expression as you took it and read it slowly.

"Sabito...deceased..."

"Tomioka Giyu...deceased...."

You read out, your hands trembling as tears gathered in your eyes.

"We are sorry to inform you of the deaths of Sabito and Tomioka Giyu. Please accept this small amount as an apology for your loss...." Your voice was shaky, holding up the satchel filled with money.

You collapsed to your knees, staring at the ground. Tears started to drip from your eyes as you took in slow breathes.

"They're....they're...." You broke out into sobs.

Urukodaki knelt down beside you and hugged you, letting you cry into the cloth of his clothing.

You let out loud sobs as your shoulders shook violently from your crying. It felt like you had lost everything, your will to live...

Your cries got louder as you finally realised just how alone you would be.

The only word you could think of was...

'Deceased...'

-
-
-

I hope you enjoyed this! It was kind of rushed but I tried! Sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️