Tanjirō || jealous (fluff)

This is a request from @BlackKnightRadiant!
Thank you for requesting and waiting for so long!

This is a request from @BlackKnightRadiant!Thank you for requesting and waiting for so long!

-
-
-

You, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu and of course Nezuko were on a mission together. It was mid-day and you all were making your way towards your destination.

"Aahhhh!!" You groaned, feeling an aching pain in your legs.

"Are you okay Y/N-chan?" Zenitsu asked, looking back at you worriedly.

"Yeah I'm fine. My legs just hurt from all this walking." You said, smiling tiredly at him.

"Come here then." You heard Inosuke say before he hoisted you up onto his back.

"Eep!" You squeaked, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Woah! Inosuke I was gonna do that!" Zenitsu whined, smacking the boy on the arm.

The two boys began to argue as you fell asleep, unaware of the jealous looks you were getting from the boy walking behind you all.

Once you woke up, you were laying in a room. You looked out the window and saw that it was night time.

'I slept for that long?' You thought to yourself, getting up and walking through the halls of the butterfly estate.

"Y/N? What are you doing awake?" You turned to look at the owner of the voice and saw Tanjiro.

"Oh! Tanjiro-Kun! I was just going to get some fresh air. What are you doing?" You ask, happily skipping over to him.

"I was going to bring you back to your room." He says, smiling gently down at you.

"Oh, well then I guess you could still take me there." You smile, standing next to him and walking with him.

The both of you finally made it back to your room and you turned to face Tanjiro.

"Thank you Tanji." You say, pulling him into a hug.

"No problem." He replied, hugging you back.

Just as you were about to walk inside your room, he stopped you and spun you around.

"I love you." Was all he said.

"H-huh?!" You stutter out, your face turning bright red.

"I love you." He repeated.

You stood there for a moment, trying to process the words that just came out of his mouth. You were more than shocked, he loved you? You smiled brightly up  at him.

"I love you too." You replied, jumping up and pecking his cheek.

"You do?" He asked, his features brightening up.

You nodded your head and felt him pick you up and swing you around. You laughed at his adorable reaction and pulled him into a tight hug.

"Now you're mine. Those other two can't have you." He grumbled cutely, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck.

"Jealous much?"

-
-
-

This is 3/40 of the requests! I hope you enjoyed this and sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️