Yushiro || I love you (fluff)

This is a request from @KirisakiAmi14!
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request from @KirisakiAmi14!Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

You let out a small sigh as you looked back at the garden in front of you.

Of course, he was over there with her, praising her like she was some sort of Greek god.

Lady Tamayo.

Of course, she was beautiful. She was kind, caring, brilliant and she was decently powerful. You never though you could compare.

But, the thing was. While you were busy sulking in the corner, Yushiro was busy getting Tamayos help to confess to you.

"But- will she really like that?" He asks, scratching his head.

"Of course she will, Y/N is a sweetheart, it's the least you could do for her." She says, going back to watering the flowers.

"Uh- Okay I'll go do it." He said, a small blush rising to his cheeks as he walked over towards you.

You felt a tap on your shoulder and spun around, only to be greeted by the familiar face of your love.

"Oh, Yushiro. Is there something wrong? Did Lady Tamayo need me for anything?" You say, looking at him with a worried look.

You see, Yushiro never really talked to you. The only time he did was when Tamayo told him to fetch you or if something had happened. But this tile was different.

"Um, no I- I actually wanted to talk to you." He said, scratching the back of his head.

"Huh? But shouldn't you be helping Lady Tamayo?" You ask, tilting your head.

"Uh-" At this point he was panicking, he had no clue what he was actually gonna say to you.

So he bailed.

"Y-Yeah! You're right! Sorry for disturbing you." He stutters before running off into the house.

You sigh and go back to weeding the gardens with a heavy heart. You really thought you were going to have an actually conversation with him, but that didn't happen.

TIMESKIP

Again, you watched as he stuck to her side like glue. You sighed and went back to cleaning the windows.

That's when you felt a tap on your shoulder, you jumped and slipped on some water beneath you. That's when you felt arms wrap around you and save you from falling.

You turn around and saw Yushiro with a bright red blush on his cheeks.

"Ah! Yushiro-San I'm so sorry! Are you okay?! I didn't hurt you did I?!" You panicked, pushing yourself back up and inspecting his features.

"U-Uh I'm fine....Y/N-chan....a-are y-you?" He stuttered, the blush on his face growing more red as he talked.

"Yes I'm fine, thank you for saving me though. Maybe next time warn me before you tap my shoulder." You smile, patting his head lightly.

He blushed even more,but what you didn't expect was for him to pull you into a tight hug. You were so shocked that it took you a little while to respond but you did anyway.

"I love you, Y/N."

Those words shocked you as you pulled away and stared into his eyes.

"You do...?" You say, complete shock coating your features.

He nodded. You smiled brightly and hugged him tightly, burying your face into the crook of his neck.

"I love you too!" You said, smiling widely.

He felt happiness take over his system as he hugged back, spinning you around.

'I can't escape the way I love you.'

-
-
-

Also pretty short but again, I hope you enjoyed it!
Sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️