Giyuu & Sabito || best friends (fluff)

This is a request from @3gghead! Enjoy this Giyuu x bestfriend!reader x Sabito!
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request from @3gghead! Enjoy this Giyuu x bestfriend!reader x Sabito!Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

You were running though the forest, playing tag with your two best friends. Your legs carried you as fast as they could as you ran, dodging trees and looking around you, making sure they hadn't already found you.

You then bumped into something, it was too soft to be a tree and you recognised the scent.

"Sabito..." You groaned, annoyed that he had already caught you.

"Hehe, too slow Y/N-chan." He smiled, helping you stand up again.

"Yeah yeah, I'm working on it. Have you caught Tomioka-san yet?" You asked, brushing off the dust on your clothes.

"Nope. The guys really good at this game, remember last year?" He said, chuckling lightly.

"Yeah, some day near Christmas we played and couldn't find him for hours and when we did he had been sitting with Urukodaki-sensei the entire time!" You both laughed.

"We should probably find him." Sabito said.

"Yeah, let's go."

TIMESKIP

It had been hours and Giyuu was still hiding somewhere.

"Jeez! How good is this guy?!" You yelled out into the wilderness.

"Good enough to fool you." You heard a voice and spun around, only to be greeted by the one guy you had been trying to find for he past 3 hours.

"Tomioka-san!" You whined, running over to him and punching his arms playfully.

"You kept us waiting for so long! Where were you?!" You said, placing your hands on your hips.

"I was actually following you guys the whole time. Sabito has already started to head back, let's go before it gets dark." He said, grabbing your hand in his and slowly guiding you down the path.

Once you both arrived back home you saw Sabito sitting and eating dinner with Urokodaki-sensei so you both joined in.

"I'm guessing Tomioka won again?" Urokodaki said.

"Yup! He always does, he's way too good at this game." You nodded at his words.

"Don't forget to clean up after your done." Urukodaki said before letting out a light chuckled and walking to his room.

All three of you had cleaned up and were now sleeping in your seperate beds, but I the same room.

"Sad we can't see the stars." You said, your eyelids beginning to feel droopy.

"Yeah it is." Sabito replied, exhaustion taking over his body.

"Goodnight, boys." You said before drifting off.

"Goodnight, Y/N."

"I love you, my two best friends."

-
-
-

Sorry for taking a while and for any mistakes in the writing! I hope you enjoyed it tho!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️