Inosuke || feelings (fluff)

This is a request by @SmolKutie! Enjoy this Inosuke x reader fluff! (There seems to be a lot of these xD)
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request by @SmolKutie! Enjoy this Inosuke x reader fluff! (There seems to be a lot of these xD)Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

"Inosuke!" You shouted angrily as your boyfriend punched through the wall again.

"Oh shit, sorry babe I-" He started by you cut him off.

"You better fix it." You glared at him.

"Yeah yeah don't worry." He said before sitting down on the bed.

You had decided to let him stay over at your for the night since it had been a while since you both saw each other.

Right now you were both sitting on your bed, you were playing with his hair as he snores in your lap. You smiled down at him, slowly drifting off to sleep as well.

A FEW DAYS LATER

It was your one year anniversary with Inosuke, you had been planning on kissing him for the first time, since...well...since he's not really he "lovey" person and because he knew that it would've been your first kiss so he didn't want to do it without your permission.

You smiled and saw him standing at your door. You opened it and let him in, closing it after he sat down on your bed.

"So, what is this about?" He asked, crossing his arms and raising his brows.

"I just wanted to hang out, it is our anniversary after all." You smiled at him.

He 'hmphed' in response and let you sit next to you. After about 3 hours of non-stop talking and playing around like children, you both ended up back in bed. His head was in your lap and he smiled gently as you ran your fingers through his hair.

You had noticed that he was starting to fall asleep so you helped him to lay down properly on the bed and payed next to him.

You wrapped your arms around him and pulled him closer. He lazily put his arms around your waist and buried his face in the crook of your neck.

You smiled softly and continued to run your fingers through his hair in a soothing way. You noticed his breathing starting to calm down so you took this as a sign that he was asleep.

You leaned down and kissed him softly, not expecting to get a response. The thing that shocked you was when you did get a response, he pulled you closer and kissed back. Your eyes widened in shock for a moment before closing once again.

A few moments passed and you both pulled away for air. You smiled up at him with a bright blush coating your features.

"What was that for?" He asked, a smug smirk appearing on his face.

"N-Nothing! I just thought it would be a nice gift." You replied, your face turning even more red.

"Well, next time do it while I'm awake." He said before leaning in to kiss you again. You both shared a sweet kiss before drifting off to sleep.

'I can't lose these feelings.'

-
-
-

Hello! Sorry this took so long but I hope you enjoyed! It's a little shorter than usual but I hope you like it! Sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️