Muichiro || flirt (fluff)

This is a request by @Sweetgirl_jp! Enjoy this Muichiro x flirt!reader!
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request by @Sweetgirl_jp! Enjoy this Muichiro x flirt!reader! Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

There you were again, flirting with your fellow pillars.

Muichirō growled at the sight and sat back, glaring at the flame pillar who was smiling brightly at you.

After 20 minutes of you non-stop flirting with the blonde, he finally had enough. Muichiro stomped away, hoping to escape from your ridiculous flirting.

That's until you appeared again, this time flirting with Giyuu. Muichiro growled again, stomping off in the other direction.

No matter where he went, you were there flirting with everyone but him. When this started he originally thought that you were just being friendly...but then you started to get a little too close to them while you were talking to them.

He huffed and sat down, confused and angry as to why you didn't flirt with him, your BOYFRIEND.

"Muichiro~" You sung out, looking for your boyfriend.

'What is she doing?' He thought, groaning before going towards her voice.

"Oi." He said, watching you turn around with a bright smile on your face.

"Oh! There you are!" You said happily, jumping into his arms.

But you noticed that he didn't hug you back. You furrowed your brows in confusion and pulled away, observing his blank expression.

"What's wrong Muichiro?" You asked, concern filling your thoughts.

"Nothing. Get off now." He grumbled.

You were taken back by his cold tone but you quickly complied. He huffed in annoyance before walking past you.

"Go hug Tomioka." He said coldly as he walked past you.

Confusion filled your thoughts. What the hell was wrong with him? You were planning on finding that out.

For the rest of the day, Muichiro ignored you. You started to get annoyed so you went to his room, slamming the door open without knocking, and slamming it closed after you walked in. He turned around to look at you with a blank expression.

"What?" He asked.

"What is wrong with you? You've been ignoring me all day!" You yelled, at this point you were beyond annoyed.

"What's wrong with me?" He sneered, walk-in giver to you and backing you into a wall.

"Y-Yeah!" You stuttered our, flustered by his actions.

"What's wrong with you?! You've been flirting it up with everyone today!" He growled, pinning you to the wall.

Then it clicked.

"You're jealous?" You asked.

"Yes. Yes I am." He huffed, stepping back and laying down in his bed.

"Muichiro." You said, walking over and joining him under the covers.

You heard him grumble as he turned to face away from you.

"Muichiro I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you jealous. It's just....you don't pay attention to me anymore...and I thought it would be a good idea but it wasn't...forgive me?" You said, hugging him from behind.

"Fine." He said, turning around and pulling you into his chest.

"But don't do it again." He said, hugging you tightly and resting his head on yours.

'Maybe I should flirt more often.'

-
-
-

Sorry this was so late! Also, sorry for any mistakes in the writing! I hope you enjoyed it tho!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️