Giyuu || I can't (angst)

Hello lovely's! This is a request from @YandereQuin! I'm sorry this took me so long to do I've been caught up with school. Anyways enjoy this Giyuu x reader angst!
Thank you for requesting!

 Anyways enjoy this Giyuu x reader angst!Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

Three months. You've been waiting three months for him to talk to you, but like always..he never did.

You didn't know why he was ignoring you but you chose to let it slide at first, but now it's just childish. He'll talk to all of the other pillars but not you.

So today, you decided to confront him.

"Giyuu." You said, your voice cold as the man turned around and looked at you with a blank expression.

"We need to talk." You said, clenching your fists out of anger. He looked back at the others, they nodded and he turned back to you.

You soon led him back to your room, him closing the door behind himself before you spoke.

"What is your problem?" You said, turning around and glaring at him.

"I don't-" He started but you cut him off.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about! You haven't talked to me, your own girlfriend, for three months! Tomioka, what the hell is wrong with you?!" You raised your voice at him.

"Y/N..." He spoke low, his expression softening along with his eyes.

"What? What Giyuu?" Tears gathered in your eyes.

"I..." He took a deep breathe before continuing.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said.

"For what?! Huh?! You still haven't told me the reason you have been ignoring me!" You shouted, tears pouring down your face.

You cried until you felt sudden warmth. You looked up to see him staring down at you with tears in his own eyes.

"I'm sorry, my love." His voice broke. You had never seen him this weak and fragile before and it broke your heart.

"Why....? Why did you ignore me?" You cupped his cheeks.

"Because...you remind me of him...." He said, looking into your eyes.

"Who-..." Then you realised who he was referring to.

"Sabito..." You said, your voice just below a whisper.

"Your...your eyes....they're just like his....and....you....you've been wearing his mask lately and..." He choked on his sobs.

"And what...? Tomioka....?" More tears gathered in your eyes.

"I don't want you to die too..." At this point tears were spilling from his eyes non-stop.

You both ended up falling asleep in your bed after you both cried in each others arms. But the moment you woke up, you saw that he wasn't there.

"Tomioka?" You said, looking around for him only to be met by a note on the pillow he slept on.

The note read:

'Dear Y/N,

I'm sorry I had to leave so early, but I won't be back for a long time. Please, don't cry, it hurts me too much. I'm going on a hunt to find Muzan and end him. We won't see each other for a very long time and though it pains me, I must do it. For Sabito...

If I don't end up coming home, I would just like to thank you and apologise. Thank you, for showing and giving me so much love. You have been by my side for so long now and you are the reason I still fight, but I have to apologise. For the endless amounts of times that I ignored you for my own childish reasons.

For all of the pain I have caused you...and for not being able to protect him back them...

Please, I hope you have the kindness in your heart to forgive me.

I'm truly sorry, my love.

Until we meet again,
Tomioka Giyuu.'

You clutched the note in your shaky hands. Tears gathered in your eyes as your eyes re-read his words over and over again. You didn't wanna believe that he was actually gone.

"Giyuu?!" You yelled out, running through the quarters like a maniac.

"Tomioka!!" You screamed, running outside and to the other pillars.

"Where is he?!" You yelled, the note still clenched in your hand.

"Can't you read? He left already, and he ain't gonna be back for a long time." The wind pillar spoke, running his rough hands through his silver hair.

"But-" You were cut off.

"We're sorry Y/N...but he really is gone..." Shinobu said, placing a hand on your shoulder and smiling at you in sympathy.

"No..." You collapsed onto your knees, your breathing was heavy and rapid as your struggled to hold back a panic attack.

Now you had lost both of your best friends. Yo I didn't know when or if Giyuu was coming home...but at this point you didn't want to know.

You were lost.

"I'm sorry, but I can't stay."

-
-
-

Sooooo.....I'm not really happy with this one shot because I feel like I could've written it a lot better. Sorry for any mistakes and that it might have been bad 😅 Thank you for requesting tho! You're next request should be done soon!
Thank you for reading!
Bye!
❤️