Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke || Beautiful (fluff)

⚠️TW: BODY IMAGE.⚠️

I'm just gonna say straight up....

Plus size people are *chefs kiss*.

Like y'all are so hecking cute and beautiful and amazing. Y'all are like some of the nicest people too.

Like UGH you're all perfect!

Y'all are so cute I swear- aight ima stop now.

Here's some appreciation for you beautiful babies <3

Enjoy lovelies!

(The trio x plus size!gender neutral!reader)

(If I mess up the pronouns I am so sorry, please point them out to me and I'll come back and fix them.)

(Also please tell me if I've offended you in anyway, it's really not my intention to do so. Y'all are so perfect and I don't see enough love for you guys ❤️ I really don't see it as a chore to come back and fix up mistakes. Enjoy reading loves <3)

Thank you, @CheyChey2808 for the request! I really like this one!

-
-
-

You stared at yourself in the mirror observing the stretch marks that painted your thighs. The jiggle on your thighs as you walked closer to the mirror.

Tears gathered in your eyes as you stared at yourself. You hated what you saw, even though everyone told you that you were perfect the way you were, you couldn't help but think they were saying it out of pity.

You always compared yourself to the other demon slayers, like Kanroji. She was perfect in almost every way. She was absolutely flawless.

Or Giyu, he was handsome and brave. Girls swooned over him all the time.

You could never hold a candle to either of them. Or at least that's what you thought.

"Oi! Y/N! You done yet?! It's been like 20 minutes!" Inosuke banged on the door and eventually it violently slid open to reveal the three boys.

"Ah!" You squeaked out, scattering for your clothes as you made a poor attempt to hide yourself from them. They all raised their eyebrows in confusion.

"Uh, what are you doing- Wait. Are you crying?!" Zenitsu panicked and ran over to you. He crouched down in front of you and cupped your face gently.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" His voice was filled with so much care as he wiped the tears that fell from your eyes.

"Yeah, do I gotta hurt someone?" Inosuke chimed in, crouching down next to the blonde.

"We're not hurting anyone Inosuke. What happened Love?" Tanjiro said and crouched down on the other side of the blonde.

"I-I..." Your voice cracked as you tried to cover yourself further.

They waited patiently for you to answer, Inosuke reaching out to brush the hair out of your face and Z disgusting continued to wipe your tears away. Tanjiro softly patted your back and rubbed soothing circles on it as you tried to steady your breathing.

"I-I'm....ugly...." You whimpered out, more tears starting to fall as you let out a loud sob. [NO YOU AREN'T YOU LITTLE NUGGET YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING ON THIS GOD DAMN PLANET AND ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHER WISE CAN CATCH THESE HANDS.]

"What...?" Tanjiro said, furrowing his eyebrows as he stared at you with wide eyes.

"Huh?" Zenitsu said, scrunching up his face in confusion.

"The hell you say?" Inosuke growled, slightly angered at those words.

"I-It's t-true! I a-am-!" Zenitsu cut you off.

"Hey! Stop saying that! You're not ugly! Not even a little bit! Right Tanjiro?" Zenitsu looked at the boy for validation.

"Of course! Y/N...you're one of the most beautiful, most amazing, most incredible people in the world." He said, holding one of your hands in his.

"And there's no way in hell you're ugly. If you're ugly then I must be hideous!" Inosuke said, taking off his boar head and pointing at himself.

"Well it's not far from the truth." Zenitsu chuckled and mumbled to himself, earning a hard smack on the back of his head.

"Ouch!" Zenitsu yelped and glared at the ravenette beside him.

"What made you think that way Love? Did someone say something to you?" Tanjiro said, gently rubbing the back of your hand with his thumb.

"I swear to god I will kill-" Tanjiro cut Inosuke off.

"We're not killing anyone! Let them talk." He said and lightly smacked his over the head.

"Fine..." Inosuke grumbled and rubbed the back of his head.

"N-no...no one said anything to me...it's j-just...I feel so ugly because t-there are so many good looking people here and t-they're all so fit and p-perfect and I could never c-compete with any of them..." Your voice continued to crack as more tears fell from your eyes.

"Is that really what you think? You think you aren't perfect too?" Tanjiro said, his gaze softening at your words.

"YOU'RE THE MOST PERFECT HUMAN BEING ON THIS PLANET Y/N-CHAN! THE WAY YOU SMILE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND THE WAY YOUR LEGS JIGGLE WHEN YOU WALK IS SO CUTE AND I JUST WANNA KISS ALL OVER YOU-" Zenitsu was cut off by a hard smack.

"STOP YELLING MONITSU! YOU'RE BEING TOO LOUD!" Inosuke yelled, his tone even louder than the blondes.

"SAYS YOU! YOU'RE LOUDER THAN I AM! PIG HEAD!" He yelled back, both of them butting heads and glaring at each other harshly.

"Hey-!" Before Tanjiro could scold them, the sound of your laughter filled their ears. Your laughing gradually got louder as you covered your mouth with the palm of your hand.

Blush adorned their features as they listened to your angelic laugh. Star struck smiles made their way across the three boys faces as they stared at your laughing form with admiration.

"Your laughter is so beautiful Y/N-chan! You should do it more." Zenitsu was the first to comment and then Tanjiro.

"I agree, you don't laugh as much anymore. We wanna hear it more." He said as he wrapped his arms around your smiling form. Your laughter finally dying down fully.

"Yeah what they said." Inosuke said and also wrapped his arms around you.

"Yay! Group hug!" Zenitsu yelled and joined in, squeezing you guys tightly as he rested his head on top of yours.

You smiled as you snuggled in closer to them.

"You're beautiful Love, so beautiful." Tanjiro spoke, placing a soft kiss on your cheek.

"And not to mention cute!" Zenitsu said, pecking your forehead quickly.

"And not to mention totally bad ass." Inosuke commented, placing a kiss on your other cheek.

"Thank you guys. It means a lot." You said, closing your eyes in content.

"Anytime love." Tanjiro said and the other two hummed in agreement.

"You should probably put some clothes on now."

"SHIT!"

-
-
-

I hope you guys enjoy it! I really enjoyed writing this one.

I can't be bothered to edit it properly but again if I offended you in anyway or I messed up the pronouns please point them out to me so I can go back a fix them.

I hope you enjoyed <3

And just remember that all of you are so beautiful/handsome just the way you are. Don't let anyone say otherwise.

Have a good day/night lovelies. <3