Nezuko || My little demon (fluff)

Hello everyone! This is a request from @Fandom-Child-707.
Here is some Nezuko x reader fluff!
Thank you for your request!
Hope you like it!

Here is some Nezuko x reader fluff! Thank you for your request!Hope you like it!

-
-
-

The night was dark, and you sure as hell did not want to be walking through the middle of a forest. Yet here you were, attempting to make your way home.

Earlier that day you had been asked to go fetch groceries from town but sadly you had got catch up in playing a game of tag with the younger kids.

Shivering, you rubbed your arms, desperately trying to warm yourself. Your breathe could be seen in the air as you shuddered from the cold.

"Why did I have to get so distracted?" You mumbled to yourself, unaware of the lurking dangers around you.

Suddenly you heard a growl. You looked to the around but saw nothing, you shook off the thought and continued walking. That's when you felt a tight grip on your ankle, making you fall over into the thick snow.

"What the-" You looked back and saw big yellow eyes staring at you, sharp teeth protruding from the monsters mouth.

'A demon...' Your eyes widened as you clawed at the snow, trying to get away from it. That's when it sunk its teeth into your ankle, making you scream out in pain as the crimson colour coated the ground.

"Please!! Someone help me!!" You cried, your hands now becoming stiff from the cold.

You looked back at the demon and saw it smirk before opening its mouth wide, getting ready to take your foot clean off.

"SOMEONE!! PLEASE!!" That's when you felt it's claws detach itself and you heard a loud screech of pain. You looked behind you and saw a girl, she had black hair with brownish reddish tops at the end. She wore a pink kimono that matched her eyes.

You watched as she attacked the demon, making sure to kill it. You watched as she slowly made her way to you, inspecting your injuries before picking you up bridal style.

You stared in awe at how beautiful she was, her eyes shone in the distant moonlight as you both soon arrived in front of a small house.

"Oh? Nezuko? Who is this?" You heard a boys voice, he sounded young.

She didn't respond, all she did was place you down in front of the fire and fetch some blankets, placing them over your frozen body.

"Is this what you were talking about when you said you heard that scream, Nezuko?" The girl nodded at him.

'Nezuko.' You thought, staring at her. Her name was beautiful, it matched her perfectly.