Tanjirō || cuddles (fluff)

This is a request from @kawainezuko!
Enjoy this Tanjiro x reader fluff with LOTS of cuddles!
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request from @kawainezuko!Enjoy this Tanjiro x reader fluff with LOTS of cuddles!Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

"Tanjiro~!" You yelled out, catching the attention of the red haired boy.

He turned around and you tackled him into a hug. You heard him chuckle and hug you back, picking you up and swinging you around in a circle.

"Good morning Y/N-chan." He said, putting you down gently and planting a kiss on your temple.

"Good morning Tanjiro~!" You cheered as you hugged him again.

"Wow, you're really cuddly today aren't you?" He laughed, hugging you back again.

"Of course I am! You just got back from a mission that went for 3 days! 3 days without hugs! Do you even realise how difficult it was to last that long?!" You whined playfully, nuzzling your face further into his chest.

"Hehe, sorry about that! I promise I won't leave for that long again. I'll take you with me next time." He said, pulling away and smiling softly down at you.

"No no no. You already have to look after Nezuko so I won't burden you with that. Just promise you won't leave for too long again." You said, looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"I promise." He smiled, holding up his pinky.

You both locked pinkies and smiled at each other, you pecked his lips before slipping away and leaving him to train.

LATER THAT NIGHT

"Tanjiro~!" You sang out, jumping into his bed and snuggling up next to him.

"Hello Y/N, why're you still awake?" He asked, his voice a little more groggy due to him being sleepy.

"I just missed you and I wanted to cuddle. I also couldn't get to sleep so here I am." You smiled, wrapping your arms around him and nuzzling your face into his chest.

You felt the vibrations through his chest as he chuckled, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling your closer.

You traced small circles on his chest with your finger while he played with your hair. You both smiled and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

You woke up to the sound of ruffling sheets. You looked to your side and saw Tanjiro getting ready to train.

"Tanjiro?" You asked, rubbing your eyes as they adjusted to the light.

"Shh, go back to sleep love." He said, kissing your temple before gently tucking you in and smiling down at you.

After about another 2 hours of sleep you decided to get up and get into your uniform. Once you were finished getting ready you decided to go meet your boyfriend while he was training.

You walked out onto the training grounds and saw him practicing his kicks. You snuck up behind him and hugged him from behind. You felt him jump a bit until he recognised the familiar embrace.

"Good morning Y/N." He said, turning around and picking you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.

"Good morning Tanjiro." You said, pecking his lips before nuzzling your face into the crook of his neck.

"Did you have a nice sleep, princess?" He said, putting his hands beneath your thighs.

"Yes I did. It would've been better if you were there the whole time though." You said, placing a soft kiss on his cheek before turning to look at him.

"Sorry love. I had to start my training early so I had to leave you alone." He said, smiling apologetically.

"It's okay." You said, pulling him into a soft kiss.

"I should get back to training now, I'll come cuddle later, okay baby?" He said after pulling away from the kiss. He gently placed you back into the ground and smiled..

"Okay! I'll see ya later! Don't push yourself too hard." You said, hugging him quickly again before running off while waving back at him.

He waved back and you saw him laugh. You smiled and returned to his room.

"I can't wait for cuddles."

-
-
-

Hi there! So I hope you enjoyed this! I don't know if there was as much cuddles as you wanted but I hope our liked it either way! Sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️