Sanemi || frustrated (fluff)

This is a request from @Todo_and_baku_slut!
Thank you for requesting!

This is a request from @Todo_and_baku_slut!Thank you for requesting!

-
-
-

You stomped around the room. Angry at how annoying your boyfriend was being. At first it started off with him ignoring you, and then to him completely avoiding you.

It annoyed you to no end and you were going to give him a piece of your mind once he got back.

"Stupid...what does he think he's doing? Who does he think he is? Jesus?" You say, waving your arms in the air in exasperation.

"Who's Jesus?" You turned to the direction the voice came from and was greeted by your beloved.

"You little shit." You growl, walking up to him and grabbing him by the collar.

"Woah, what's up with you feisty?" He says, holding his hands up in surrender.

"You've been ignoring me all day! It's pissing me off!" You yell, looking at him with an angry face.

"I have?" He asks, pretending to think about it.

You groan and let go off him, turning around and flopping onto the bed. You were talking but your voice was muffled from the soft sheets.

"I didn't hear a word you just said." He says, laying on top of you.

"Holy- you're so heavy! Also, I was telling you about what I had planned for our anniversary but it seems like you don't care." You huff, resting your chin on the palm of your hand.

"No no no, I do care. Now tell me." He says, crawling up beside you and laying there, staring up at your face.

"I wanted us to take a day off and cuddle and maybe go into town for a bit. We an also go visit my grandparents and see if they'd be interested in great grandchildren." You say, wiggling your brows and nudging him with your elbow.

"I'm down." He says, smirking up at you.

Your face went bright red at his response, rolling your eyes with a small smile on your face as you pushed him slightly.

"Seriously, I'm down to let you have my kids." He says, pulling you into a tight hug.

You smile up at him and peck his lips. He smiled back and shuffled down, resting his face against your lower stomach. You gently racked your fingers through his hair.

His head was under the blankets and the leg you weren't laying on was placed around his waist.

Your heart beat was calm as you enjoyed the feeling of his arms around your waist. You smiled softly to yourself and slowly drifted off to sleep.

'These feelings make me frustrated.'

-
-
-

I hope you liked it! I kinda rushed through this one but I hope it was something you liked. Sorry for any mistakes in the writing!
Thank you for requesting!
Bye!
❤️