Chapter 3

Gifs.

Though Suri knew it was wrong to have a married man touching all over her body, it felt right to her, the way he demanded shit around, for some strange reason, she liked it. Kade never demanded her around he was more of a softy. Kade's brother however was rough. Though Suri hadn't meet Kade's brother, she'd always hear him talking about his brother with his momma and they'll always end up arguing and Kade would get vex. He always mentioned that his brother was more tough than him and he wanted to be like him.

While thoughts flooded Suri's mind, she was eating the curry East had got her, she enjoyed it, He was staring at her though which made her uncomfortable. Suri was done already nervous about dancing infront of a bunch strangers. Luckily, she learned a few moves for Kade when she was about to give up her cookie. She thought, at least it didn't go to waste, she was also thinking about not trying to escape, she didn't wanna die, she thought that it wasn't bad here, and she had nothing in California to go back to, no one except her grandma that was in a home but she couldn't live in the home. She didn't know her parents, they left her for adoption when she was 5 years old, No one adopted her so she stayed at a children's home till 18 years, she went to school graduated high school and her college with a business degree at 18 years, then she saw an ad online at Kade's company, so she applied. She was happy she got in because, working at a recycling company didn't really pay much.

"Its time asset." East said laughing at the nickname he gave her.

"Can you please shut up?" Suri asked nicely, because she was starting to get nervous again and he didn't make it better.

"Yo stop answering me back it wasn't a question- come here." East demanded.

She sucked her teeth at him.

He grabbed her neck. 

"Shit man Suri, your attitude gets you no where." East said to her in a really rough tone, through gritted teeth.

He pushed her back and looked her over.

Suri was about to walk off and he pulled her back laughing.

"You gonna want me some day." He said to her still smiling. East knew that she wanted him, but he could see that she wasn't just some easy hoe like the ones in the club, that had been with him several times.

For the last time he kissed her jawline, lightly tapping her ass.