Second Muster: Chapter 30

***

***

"Yeora," Jimin taps her shoulder with eagerness. His eyes search hers and for a moment, Yeora felt something familiar on how Jimin says her name.

Taehyung glances back, he knew he'll immediately learn about the threat Namjoon has imposed on her. Telling Jennie was the right thing to do. Taehyung sensed Namjoon's presence the moment he stepped on the human realm. He can feel the bad omen he's emmitting and it sure does alarm him. What if he learns the truth about Yeora and awakens her instead of Jimin doing it?

"You startled me Jimin," Yeora looks his way.

"I'm sorry but can we talk?" Jimin tries to deviate the topic at hand and his worried mind.

"About what?"

"Just come with me," he says and pulls her the opposite way and starts exiting the school.

"Wait, we still have class," Yeora tries to pull away but Jimin's grip on her wrist is strong that she gives up herself.

Yeora finds it peculiar that Jimin is talking to her with this kind of familiarity. Although she admits they really are close already, him grabbing her wrist is a bit odd. Jimin opens his car and shoves Yeora in. Without a warning he drives off.

"Hey where are we going? Aren't we suppose to be in class right now? Stop the car," Yeora commands but Jimin only stepped on the gas more causing them both to jerk backwards.

"Jimin," Yeora calls out for her but he's already into not answering her the whole ride.

Jimin isn't thinking straight. He knew Namjoon would come at him soonee than later but he didn't thought about him actually going after his weakness. He glances at Yeora for a second and his eyes are back on the road.

Yeora

How she managed to change him, to melt his heart, to get his full attention, to get his love. Hoseok was right, Yeora alone will do that. Yeora alone is able to quench Jimin's lust for power and love at the same time. She was able to heal him. Right now, Namjoon can feel that, he can sense that and he really intends to use her againts Jimin.

Something clashes with Jimin's car making him step on the gas abruptly. Their seatbelts pulls their body back to their seats as the tires screech in complain.

"Oh my god Jimin, I think you ran over someone," Yeora gasps and was about to open the car when Jimin pulled her hand.

"Stay here. Whatever happens, don't come out," he commands and something about his command makes her nod in submission.