PROLOGUE

***

***

Once, in an ancient land where vampires live. A royal blooded vampire was proclaimed as the king. Everyone loved him. He was just, kind, faithful and true to his words. He was the first born of the late king, the crowned prince. Everyone adored him for his power and just decisions.

Every noble would send their daughters in hopes of becoming the royal in-laws for it was a great privilage and honor of their daughter was chosen. Not long, the newly crowned king finally chose his queen. But not from the nobles, it was from a servant's family. Everyone questioned him for choosing her but he knew she was different. She's one of the pure blooded vampires.

His advisers knew of her. She was pure, kimd hearted and they knew she was worthy of being queen. She was a pure blooded vampire but sold as a servant since her father was already ill and can no longer continue his bloodline. She's from a different land, far across the seas where other vampire kingdoms rule over the continent.

They soon got married and the queen bore his child. The first of his own bloodline that would carry his and his wife's power. The queen gave birth to the most beautiful vampire that time has seen. A true heir to the throne. A perfect daughter that inherited all her parent's powers and talents. She was the crowned princess by birth's rite. Her parents adored her and called her Yeowang. She grew up as the wisest vampire, the most powerful, most talented and most covetted.

She is with the king and queen for almost a thousand years making her the youngest vampire to sit beside her father's throne because of her wisdom and humbleness. Her hair as black as ebony, skin as white as snow and lips as red as blood. Her eyes red marking her as a pure blooded vampire. She was the perfect image of Snowhite that the humans tell stories and tales to their children.

Once she turned 100 years old, she was mandated to hunt and her first prey. A vampire, to gain her first power and to officially call her an adult. She was on a hunt for a vampire in the barren land on her own. They say that all vampires with powerful gifts live there. Once she gets the power, the vampire becomes her slave forever. She was there standing alone in the desert and transformed herself into a human. She used her intelligence to get her first prey. The scent of human blood was emitted from her.

Not long when a vampire appeared infront of her. Not just a vampire but also a fallen angel. His black wings strongly lifts his muscular body in the air as it flaps in a silent flutter. He's wearing a black tule that flashes parts of his toned abdomen. His eyes a color of ocean blue and lips parted from what Yeowang assumed was thirst.

She was wrong, the vampire appeared because he was enchanted by her beauty. Whether she's a human or not, he's willing to be her slave whatever the consequence is. Yeowang was not aware of the fallen angel's purpose. But she can't deny that this particular vampire was too beautiful. His fangs are out as he licks his lips.