number 1

ok so this is my first nct imagines/book. I have another imagine/book its just ♡♡ stray kids imagines ♡♡ you guys should like read it :) k now to the renjun imagine

Book title: 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔//𝑹𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒖𝒏

it was early in the morning I was a bit tired but not tired enough to fall back asleep. the light purple view was so pretty. I looked at the time. 6:00am. pretty early. renjun had his arms wrapped around my waist. I got my phone and used it for a bit. it got boring ngl. I faced renjun, his arms still around me. while looking at him I saw how perfect he looked. don't get me wrong he looks perfect everyday. but up close he looked better. I softly played with his hair. my fingers running through it gently trying not to wake him up.

my alarm went off. I thought I turned it off. it's usually the alarm to wake me up so I can go to work. since today was saturday I didn't work. I turned around and went on my phone again. I started to play games then went through pinterest. I heard renjun groan. I quickly turned around and faced him. "good morning renjun" I said quietly and kissed his forehead. "good morning y/n" he saw still tired.

I giggled a bit. kissing his head once more, I tried getting up but he pulled me to him again. "nooo don't leave, I don't wanna be apart from you" i was caught into his embrace. he didn't let go of me. my back was against his chest. "please stay here, I wanna stay like this all day" he said as he hid his head in my neck. "you don't even wanna go eat something" I said giggling at the end. "eating can wait, I wanna be here with you all day" I admit. renjun is the most adorable boy I've ever meet.

he is my other half. we do everything together. whenever apart we feel weird. we've always been a part of each other ever since we started dating. can you believe we've been together for almost 1 year and a half. wow.

I looked at my phone again, he noticed and got my phone. he turned it off. "pay attention to me y/n" he said whining and pouted. I faced him again and kissed his little pout. "ok ok I'll pay attention to you" he held me close. I was buried in his chest. his warmth started to make feel sleepy. he was caressing my back with one hand and with the other he was stroking my hair.

I hear him yawn. he pulled me closer. making me even more sleepy. I was starting to fall asleep. "y/n are you gonna sleep??" he said tiredly. "I was trying too" he giggled "ohh sorry baby, you can go to sleep" he hugged me once again. he sang softly making me get more sleepy. his soothing voice was the best. it started fading as he started to fall asleep as well. we both fell asleep right away. "I love you y/n" he said while sleeping. he was having a dream. I got closer and intertwined our fingers and pecked his lips. "I love you too renjun" I said quietly so he wouldn't wake up. after that I went back to sleep.

hope you liked it :)) 567 words❤️