2. Woodchips

"You said you was gone text me when got to third period. What ya phone died or sumthin?" I text Greggorio.

  "Yeah babe, you know these iPhones die quick as fuck. " he replied.  Mmmhm, it better had died, or else.

"Call me, Imu....", it took me a minute to send to him cause I was scared.

A few seconds later" Bae❤✊" popped up on my screen.

  I answered but not too desperately. When I answered it was a romantic silence for a good second, and then finally,  laughter broke that silence. 

  "Hey", I said, walking with my head down.

"Hey. How was your day", he asked. I loved his voice. It just made me quiver when I heard him speak, and tremble at the thought of him being close to me.

  "It was the same as yesterday and the day before, shit when does my day ever change?" He laughs and we end up both saying" Never!", at the same time.

  "And yours?" I asked.

"It was good. It woulda been better if you was here wit me...", I can't help but hold the way from my ear and just cheese up,  when I put the phone back to my ear he says,"Okay, you can stop blushing now!", which inconveniently made me cheese up even harder!

  "I'm not cheesing, it's just cold out here", which was true, cause my toes was froze to the top and the BOTTOM of my shoe, but anyway,  "and are you coming to see me!? Cause this is ridiculous!" I say while sucking the runny snot back into my nose.

  "Babe... you know I'm bout to work out." he says.

  Which isn't a lie cause that nigga does work out, like he fat or anything, but he had A BODY. I mean, he had a fucking BODY. I just wanna lick on his body right this second!!

  Thank ya Jesus.

"You know, I could come over and motivate you while you work out." By "motivate" mean suck his dick while he lift some weights, or let him fuck me while he doing push ups, but he ain't have to know that.

"Babe, I know what you mean by motivation, and its not motivation,  it's pleasure, intimacy, love even, but not motivation." He says while lifting weights. There I am blushing and shit again, "You got me", I admit to it.

  "Mmmhm, but I can let you come over my place for the weekend, while my mom is gone...", shit that's all I needed to hear! I told him okay, and that I'll meet him at Waterfront Park, our favorite spot.

  I went home, took a shower, put on ny tight underwear, and wore some sexy grey sweats that make my ass look really fat. I left before I fought my brother, or my mother, or the hood.

  No one liked me in my hood. They all wanted to jump me, and all the hood bitches wanted to be me. It's a shame.

  I make it to the park were he's sitting on the part right before you slide down the slide. I try to sneak up on him and grab his eyes, but he knew who it was.

  When I grabbed his eyes he turned and grabbed my hips and tossed me on my back, laying in his lap, ole strong ass!

  He smiles and says,"you not sneaky", smirks at me, and then kisses me like he hadn't seen me in a year!

  "Looks like somebody missed me", I say teasing him.

"You know I miss you everyday I'm not next to you." I did know.

  He jumped up when some people walked by, and I fell over.

"Dumb ass! Shit! The fuck!" I curse like a sailor, so...yeah. He couldn't do anything but laugh and kiss my forehead. We walked back to his house and sat on the roof.

It was dark out,  and the stars looked beautiful. I felt something in my shoe, ouch! Right on the side of my ankle. A woodchip...

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer.

"One day, we gone be old as hell looking at these stars. And I'm gone be holding you like this, talking about what i just said. Then you'll smile like your doing now, and I'll roll over like this", he turns over to me and puts his fingers in the space inbetween my hand, and kisses it, " I don't want this to ever stop, I'll love you forever. Your my escape from the real world, I don't want to spend a day without you. I love you." he kissed me.

His lips were as soft as clouds.

I miss his lips. I don't remeber what those feel like anymore.

I still have the woodchip though.  Why couldn't I have lost that painfull stake in my memory somewhere.

Damn.