4.Reputations

It was here

September 8th, jail, I mean school, was in.

I can't help but almost puke in my mouth because of how hideous eveyone was. Not just because they were ugly, but the way they dressed and acted. Like kids in a ball pit!

I met my teachers and move along. I had classes with some of my friends, but unfortunately I also had people in my classes who I just wanted to........ you know what, I'm tryna get right with Jesus, I'm gone leave it alone.

I met with Estephenia, which was stephany in spanish apparently. She told me that she knew Oreo and that she knew I knew him. What she didn't know was that we were dating. "So, can ju hook us up?", the "ju" was how she pronounced "you", but I was about to smack the correct english back into her ass!

"Girl, he got a girlfriend", yup bitch I lied, so what, what would you have done? "She pretty too. They been dating for like 3 years, I don't think I could do that.", she better back up, this America boo, I ain't afraid to slap a bitch.

"Okay. Well tell him I said hey anyways!", no bitch, no.

I left her dry-non-English-speaking-ass alone, and went about my day.

I couldn't wait to see Oreo! The following Friday I went to his house, which, now that I think about it, I was over there all the time, and finnaly got to see him.

Our souls had once again met, and we had sex like dogs in heat! He wouldn't even let me get up stairs! His mom was gone, and his sister was out popping her pussy, so the house was all ours. When he opened the door I could see his face like, "get in this house, I wanna fuck you till my dick run out of cum for 3 years!", or at least thats what I got from it!

He took my hand and grabbed me in. "Did anynody see you come over here? Oreo asked.

"Ummmm... no Mr.President, I don't think I was follwed!", I say being a smart ass.

"You know why I asked you that! We can't let nobody know! I gotta keep my reputation. You kow what would happened if...", I cut him off.

"If people found out how madly in love we are? They might find out that I actually have someone who cares for me? Or is it because you really don't love me, and you just wanna fuck, but don't want your friends to think that you enjoy spending time with a broke ass gay boy? Fuck it Oreo, cause I see how you feel.", I was SO pissed off!

I reached for the lock and turned. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. "Don't walk away from me!.... That's not it." I locked the door back, and gave what he had to say a second chance.

"I don't want you getting hurt! My mom already talking bout she wanna move! I can't lose you!.... I won't. Baby if they find out about us, they gone wanna break us up! Fuck a reputation, that shit's irrelevant! If it wasn't for them lame ass niggas in yo hood, I'd walk down every street hand and hand with you. But I can't! So don't think that shit doesn't hurt me... cause it does! Everyday I can't hold you is a day I die inside!", he can talk to a bitch soul can't he.

Which is why what happens next is a no brainer.

"Now. Shut the fuck up and kiss me!" Oreo said.

I immediately launch for his plush lips and go to work! He picks me up and leans me up against the door. My legs wrapped around his waist, I take my shirt off and rip his button up shirt cleean off! His pants come down and some how mines didn't want to come off.

I got down and began to take 'em off. He sat on the couch watching me strip. I put on a little dance for him. I could tell it was making him even more horny cause his dick was standing taller than the statue of liberty! I finnaly got my draws off and he immediately lauchned for my thighs!

He starting tickling me... I am too fucking ticklish! I ran for the steps were he caught me from behind.

"Were you going?", he asked.

Up the stairs, if you let me the fuck go!!

I started laughing, and couldn't stop. He had me pint down on the steps, on my stomach, I might add.

"You ready to stop teasing me?", Oreo....

He sucks on my neck, and then kisses me on my body till he reaches my left ass cheek, wich is the most ticklish spot on my body! But for some reason, It didn't tickle. It wasn't funny, it felt.... good.

We managed to make it up the stairs and into his bed.

In the morning we cleaned up the house, especially the stairs... considering the amount of sex juice everywhere!

I miss those times. The times were I could laugh. We always had something to laugh about, back then.

I don't have that anymore.

I can't remember what it feels like to laugh, or be happy anymore.

Damn.