Feature Article: SOAR Concert For A Cause!

What do you think is the meaning of SOAR?

Soar means is to fly high. But why is this the title of the event? Imagine this concert as a bird who soared high in the air that inspired others to also try to fly together with it. Now it formed a flock of birds who travels and encouraged more birds to fly with them along the journey.

The point is that this concert was not an ordinary one, because it's a concert for a cause! Besides that, it is also the first-ever concert of Sacred Heart Catholic School of Cainta, featuring their school band. All of the profit that was gained will go to The Fr. Simpliciano Children's Home. This concert encouraged a lot of students, parents, and other citizens to give help to those abandoned children, just by simply attending and be an audience in that event.

On the other hand, the band members that performed in this event was indeed also an inspiration to others. Not only they expressed their talents passionately but they also offered their time and efforts to deliver a splendid performance for the reason of helping those children. They used their talents in a meaningful way that could be influential for others.

This event was a project of the senior high school students of the mentioned school, together with their advisers, Miss Marjorie Brondial and Miss Mari Christi Garcia. They are very much thankful for those who participated because this concert was a tremendous success! If you were one of those who attended this concert, be proud of yourself that you have helped someone in need. Imagine yourself as a bird also, because this concert soared high for you! To inspire and encourage you to also fly and do a good deed to your life. This concert formed a flock of birds to join the travel of doing more benevolent works in the future. The higher you soar along the journey, the more birds you could inspire to fly with you!