Chapter 15 - Not That Easy (e)

Chapter 15

Not that Easy

Harry's POV

I knew I didn't deserve it. I knew I didn't deserved her. I knew it. But she forgave me. Even though I sort of emotionally blackmailed her into doing it. But I couldn't care less. So I had a plan:

1) Make sure I prove to Maria that I'm sorry.

2) Make sure she feels beautiful

3) Make her mine again

Yes, you saw it right. I want to make her mine. But I couldn't do that if she thinks I'm lying or I'm still a bully. I would love her and make sure I'm there for her forever. I wouldn't let anybody touch her. I love her too much to let her go again.

 'Hey guys.' I said as I walked into the classroom. I was in a really good mood. Nothing could bring me down. Okay, that was a bit cheesy and dramatic but it's true. Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn turned around to face me. 

'You seem oddly cheerful today.' Zayn said as he eyed me suspiciously. 

'Chill dude. Can I not be happy sometimes?' I playfully said. 

'Okay, you're creeping me out. I haven't seen you this happy in...forever!' Niall said in his peppy Irish voice. I laughed. I was grinning from ear to ear when I saw her walk through the door. Maria.

 'I'll catch you guys later. Okay?' I said and walked towards her. I saw Louis look at me a bit strangely, out of the corner of my eye. His eyes were full of....

 Jealousy? 

Why was he jealous? Does he like somebody? Is it Maria? He better not! She's... sort of mine. Almost mine.

She is my ex! You cant go out with your best friends ex! It's in the fucking rulebook.

'Hey Maria!' I waved at her. She looked at me and smiled weakly. I furrowed my eyebrows. 'What's wrong?' I asked her.

She shook her head, 'Nothing.' And turned around to her desk.

'Something's wrong.' I said. She turned around.

'Why are you being so nice?' She said. Well, actually that came out barely audible. I was taken aback by the question.

'What do you mean by that?'

'Well... for three years you have succeeded in making my life hell by making sure I had no friends left, making sure I knew I was an fucked up piece of shit, making sure I cut myself to ease pressure or by making sure that I hadn't got a single patch of clear skin in anywhere on my body and to be honest with you. I don't even know what I did to make you hate me so much. So why now? Why be nice now?' She calmed her tone down in the last bit. I couldn't speak. I tried to get something out my mouth. I felt my lips moving but nothing was actually physically coming out. I must look really retarded right now.

'I said I was sorry...' I said. Oh! Harry! That's great! That has to be the worst thing anybody could say!

 'It's not that easy, Styles' She said and walked away.

Louis' POV

 'Well... for three years you have succeeded in making my life hell by making sure I had no friends left, making sure I knew I was an fucked up piece of shit, making sure I cut myself to ease pressure or by making sure that I hadn't got a single patch of clear skin in anywhere on my body and to be honest with you. I don't even know what I did to make you hate me so much. So why now? Why be nice now?' She calmed her tone down in the last bit. I saw Harry struggle for words as the rest of the class and I watched as Harry and Maria had their 'private' conversation.

Wait. What? She cuts?

Well it's not really a surprise you've made her life terrible

Hello? Who's there?

You're history teacher. It's your fucking conscience!

Mind your language! And don't throw sarcastic comments at me!

How am I throwing anything! I'm IN YOUR BRAIN!

Okay shut up now!

What if I don't want to?

I will murder you!

That will be kind of entertaining. You beating up yourself.

SHUT UP!

I hit myself on the head. Really hard.

'Owwww!' I said in a really girly voice. Where did that voice come from? Everyone turned to look at me. I smiled awkwardly and ran out the classroom.

'Hey Louis?' A fragile voice said from behind me. I turned around.

'Hey Maria.'

'Why do you guys beat me up?'

________________________________________________________________________

Lightly edited cos I am tired

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT!

xxx