In Love With My Bully - Harry Styles (e)

Maria Cliffe. Otherwise known as scum to Harry Styles and his loyal disciples.

Things change, people change, situations change. But the past can never be changed.

Picture of Maria on the Side

WHOOOOOPP WHOOOOPP 3MILLION READS!! SUCK IT!! *act my age plays in the background*

********

This fanfiction contains bullying, abuse, self harm, depression and attempted suicide. All of these topics are not to be taken lightly and if you are involved/ or know somebody involved in these areas; please (if you have not already) tell somebody. Do not bottle it up. If you are not ready to talk to your parents, guardians or friends; feel free to inbox me. I have a couple of things that I know help.

Please note this is a fanfiction. Fiction. As in, NOT BLOODY REAL! Use your imaginations and just read.

This is 100% my story. Its made up from my imagination and I own full rights to the plotline. If you see a story that is similar to mine (e.g word-to-word reference) do not hesitate to tell me/ report them.

I do not own Zayn Malik and any members of One Direction.

Except for Zayn - I feel like 'kidnap' is such a strong word, I prefer 'surprise adoption'.

Shamelessly promoting my other fanfic - it's boyxboy Zouis, cos let's face it - who doesn't loves bit of Zouis? It's called "Pansexuals and Mary-Jane". Check it out!