Chapter 19 - I Belong With You, You Belong With Me (e)

Chapter 19

I Belong With You, You Belong With Me

Louis' POV

'And she's just so great y'know? She hates pizza. But loves their crusts. She's weird like that. But I think that she's cute like that. She used to have REALLY curly hair. But now its less curly. She still has it curly. But its less curly. Like not like curly as like Harry curly. And OH MY GOD don't get me started on Harry. He thinks he can just be like 'oh I'm sorry Maria now bang me' in his deep-arse voice?! But she's not like that. She's actually really nice. Y'know? Like genuinely nice. Not like those other girls. She's really nice? Why didn't I see this before. I mean she's perfect! Did you know she hates pizzas b-'

'But loves their crusts. We know.' Chorused my 4 sisters.

'You said ALL of that out loud.' Lottie told me.

Oops?

'I haven't seen Maria around here in a couple of years. What happened?' Fizzy said. I just stared at her blankly. They gave me expecting looks. And I had nothing to say. Lottie and Fizzy loved Maria. Daisy and Phoebe had a very faint memory of her, but still if your brother said 'oh yeah I bully and beat up my old best friend' you are going to flip and never speak to him again aren't you?

'LOUIS!' A very small hand came and hit me on the face. Phoebe.

'What's up Pheebs?' I asked rubbing my cheek, even though the 'slap' had no effect on me.

'You didn't say anything for a while. I thought you died.' She simply said and shrugged her shoulders. Okayyyy...... My phone buzzed in my pocket. There were 15 messages.

All from Harry.

Hey

Lou, talk to me.

Lou! IM PREGNANT!

Okay, maybe I'm not.

Where are you?

Omfg! Are you dead?

Oh..... I see.......

You're with somebody aren't you?

Oooohhhh.... Get in her pants Lou!

Whooo!!!!

What's her name?

Lou stop fucking her for a minute and answer my texts.

Omfg.

Oh no.

You are actually dead aren't you?

I looked at my phone in complete and utter confusion. Do I happen to look like a corpse today?

I decided to text him anyway.

To Harry:

I'm here not dead and not fucking anyone!

Three minutes later my phone dinged. Meaning I had a text.