Chapter 18 - Living With My Bully? (e)

Chapter 18

Living With My Bully?

Maria's POV:

Recap of Chapter 17:

'IF YOU ARE GOING TO KEEP IT, PACK YOU'RE BAGS! AND DON'T BOTHER COMING BACK!' She shouted. Tears brewed in my eyes.

'What?'

'You heard me.'

'Daddy.' I looked hopelessly at my father who looked at me in regret.

'Fine.' I said and got out my bags. A black suitcase and my school bag.I put some clothes in it as well as some of my school books. I pulled them downstairs and put my coat on. As well as my gloves and scarves. I made my way to his house and rang the doorbell.

'Maria? What are you doing here? He asked.

'Can I stay with you?'

Present:

'What?' He said, his green eyes clear with confusion. 'Wait, just come in first.' He said and let me in his house. Warm air hit my face as I stepped in. It was nice compared to the harsh cold weather outside. I haven't been in his house for a while. Not much had changed.

The cream sofas sat down in the same position, the curtains still steeped to one side. The coffee table still messy with random papers and pens. I smiled at his photographs on the wall. They were of him and Gemma when they were younger. There was one of me too. I found myself get lost in it as I saw my eight year old self wearing a blue t-shirt, smiling at Harry. His hair was straight but his eyes were still green and mesmerising.

'Ummmmm...... Maria?' I heard Harry speak as I tore my gaze away from the photograph. Suddenly I was hit back to the harsh reality. 'What happened?'

I took a deep breath.

'I'm pregnant.' Harry's eyes bulged out of their sockets.

Harry's POV

'I'm pregnant.' She uttered the worst words I could possibly think of.

'What? How? When? Who?' It was all I could manage how to get out of my mouth.

'A month ago? Remember?' She spoke as I nodded my head I was numb. The girl I love, pregnant with another mans child. Well it wasn't like she wanted this to happen.

'What are you going to do..... about the baby?' I carefully asked.

'That's why I'm here. My mother found out and kicked me out of the house for not killing the child.' She said, on the verge of tears 'I can't do it Harry.' She sobbed, ' Abortion is just cold blooded murder' She said. I pulled her in for a hug. She was shorter than me but by only about a couple of inches. So her head fitted perfectly into my neck. I closed my eyes as we stood there for a couple of minutes.