Question And Answers

1) The whole book is extremely mean towards One Direction. If they read it, how do you think they would feel?

I realise that this book is mean. However this is a fan FICTION. Fiction means 'not real'. I have stressed this point from the first chapter. If they read this and feel offended, then I'm sorry. But what are the chances that they will read this? Out of all the amazing fan fictions out there, they read this? Exactly?

2) Do you have specific times to write or update?

No. This is common question from the beginning. I write when I have the time or when I am in a writing mood. Some authors on wattpad, have specific writing times and I think 'that works for you'. But when I want to write, I need to be in a writing mood. Otherwise my chapters become really bad. So please be patient for me?

3) What made you to start writing stories?

Well, I was new on wattpad and I had read a couple of stories and one day in the shower, I thought of a plot line. It was silly at first and I thought that nobody would ever read it, so I shook my head and continued showering. But then the next day at school, I kept thinking about it. I thought about the plot line, the characters, who was going to play who, etc. The next day, I thought 'screw it, I'll write for fun'. I never imagined that I would have over a million reads!

4) The memory loss is very cliché and over used, why did you do it?

Again, an extremely frequently asked question. As I said before, when I first started wattpad, I had only read a couple of books. I had let my imagination run wild and make this. And this was all my original plot line. I'm not going to change it, because someone says it's too 'overrated'.

5) Why did you put Maria as Taylor Swift? If you took Taylor Swift off the cover, there would be more reads.

I made this book well before Haylor started. I made it before the rumours or any sign that they were going out. She has been Maria since the beginning and I stick by that. I'm not really into how many reads I get. I'm very grateful towards the fact the people like this book and keep reading it, but I write this book because I find it fun and relaxing.

6) Did you have any books before this?

I actually did. I had two other books on wattpad before this one. They were extremely bad and I didn't like it and nobody had interest with them and neither did I. So I just chucked them in the bin. I don't even remember their names?

7) You seem to actually really know what you are talking about. Do you get bullied in school? Or have you ever been bullied?

No, I don't get bullied. And I never have been. I don't even know how to even answer this. I have been staring at this screen for the last ten minutes. Yep, don't know how do this question, so I'm gonna let it go...

8) When are you going to upload?

Sometime soon... See ya bunnies!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Did anyone actually read this?

Comment 'moo' if you read the actual whole chapter!

Follow me on twitter! I do give sneak peak there!

@JustRevaaa

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN/FOLLOW