Chapter 38 Healing Bella

Elijah's POV

I was waiting for everyone to get back, and Bella was sleeping. I watched her like a hawk to make sure nothing bad happened to her.

I slowly got up, and went to the wall leaning on it. Bella stirred, and opened her eyes. I was back on the shair in a second.

"Are you ok?" I asked worriedly. She nodded. It was like she was to weak speak at all. It worried me a lot.

"Elijah. Hon relax I'll be fine." she assured me , and grabbed my hand. I nodded, and accepted her hand. She smiled softly at me, and I returned it.

"Get over here." she ordered smiling. I chuckled, and let go of her hand to get to the other side of the bed.

When I was in the bed next to her she looked me in the eye. It was like she was compelling me, because I couldn't move my gaze anywhere. Her beautiful eyes were holding me where I was. I leaned in, and gently kissed her. She kissed me back, and smiled at me when I pulled away. I gave her a smile back, and then heard the door open and close.

"It's me, and Kol!" Kayla yelled.

"I'll be right back." I said to Bella. She nodded, and I gotten off the bed to see what they found.

As I got down the last steps, I saw Kayla frowing.

"The more you frown the more you will look like Stefan." Kol said, making her crack a smile, but she was still frowning. I walked up to her, and her head snapped up. She gave me a grin.

"My guess is that you two found everything you need, while goofing around." I stated knowing it was probably true. She giggled.

"Yeah. Us goofing around was Kol's fault. He tripped over a root." she said shaking her head.

"That you put there!" he argued trying to defend himself. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked.

"They will be here in a few." Kayla replied. "We have to wait until grandma get's back, because she's more of an expert with herbs and all that stuff than I can." She added running a hand through her now wavy hair. She must have had it in a bun before she went to bed.

"Alright. Just as long as she gets healed." I agreed, and went back up the stairs with Kayla and Kol on my heels. When we entered the room Bella sighed sounding bored. I chuckled and shook my head. She was now glaring at me.

"What's funny?" Bella asked folding her arms across her chest. I stifled a laugh, but smiled instead.

"Your attitude." Kayla said with fake attitude. Kol laughed, and I chuckled. Bella just smiled and shook her head.

"Wow." She muttered. Kayla giggled again.

"I'm gonna go and check on Spike. I'll see if he's hungry. Angel and Stefan said they got him something, but I wanna make sure." Kayla said sighing.

"Alright. Hurry back." Bella commanded jokingly. . .I think.

Kayla's POV

I headed down the stairs to see if Spike had been fed. If he hasn't then I'll be pissed. I'll be pissed because angel and Stefan said they got him some blood this morning, but since they both hate him I'm not sure what to think.

I got to the bottom step, and went right to Spike. He opened his eyes, and rolled his eyes.

"Look pet, if your trying to make sure that I'm fed, I'm fine. They fed me already." He said before I could speak. I rolled my eyes, and shook my head.

"I just want to make sure." I said shrugging.

"Or you feel something for me." He said earning a huge headache from me. He screamed, and Kol was downstairs in a second. When he saw what I was doing, he laughed. I stopped, because I had to laugh as well.