Chapter Eight How Do I Admit It?

Kayla's POV

I left my house feeling a little scared.

'What if he doesn't love me?'

'Then make him realize what he's missing.'

'Like that's easy.'

'It is, because all you have to do is act like you weren't hurt by his bad words. That is if he will be mean though.'

'Thanks again, but I have to go. I'm here.'

'Remember your courage.'

I turned the car off, and got out. I walked to the front steps hoping that Damon won't answer. I started knocking, and Stefan answered.

"Hey Stefan, is Damon here?" I asked with a little hope.

"Yes he is. Come on in."

"Thank you. Is he in his room?"

"Yeah. He is thinking so knock first." he advised chuckling.

I giggled.

"You got it."

I turned around and ran into a hard chest.

"Hello. You wanted to see me?" Damon said with his casual smirk.

"Yes I do. Can we go in your room?"

He waggled his eyebrows.

"And do what?"

I scoffed, and slapped his arm.

"Not that."

We walked into Damon's room, and it was the same as before.

"What is it that you want to talk about?"

I got up and started pacing.

"Honestly I have no idea, but I have something to tell you and I don't know how to say it." I said with my voice cracking.

Damon's POV

We walked into my room, and Kayla looked around.

"What is it that you want to talk about?"

Kayla got up and started pacing.

"Honestly I have no idea, but I have something to tell you and I don't know how to say it." She said with her voice cracking.

"Then tell me. There is no need to be afraid." I told her. I got up and stopped her right in her tracks.

"Damon, I think i'm in love with you."

My breath caught in my throat. Those were the words that I have been waiting for her to say for many years.

I grabbed both sides of her head and kissed her. I think she was surprised because she didn't kiss back right away.

She pulled away, and looked into my eyes. This time she was the one that kissed me, and I responded.

I ran my tongue over her bottom lip begging for an entrance. She granted it, and our tongue's intertwined.

We kissed with much passion that I didn't even know was possible.

She led me to the bed, and pushed me down softly. Then she was on top straddling me, and I pulled her back down to kiss me. I flipped us over with my speed, and she gasped. I took that as an advantage and kissed her, pretty much shoving my tongue in her mouth. She moaned in response, and she was running her hands up and down my chest. I moaned in response to that and she smiled.