Chapter 42

Third Person POV

Everyone was awake, and eating breakfast. They all were thinking that it would be their last meal, and the only ones that didn't think the same way was the originals. Nothing could kill them, so they had gotten lucky on that part.

Kayla sighed, and began to worry about everyone. She didn't want to loose anyone in this battle. Kayla loved everyone equally, and didn't want them hurt. Well she hated Spike, but she didn't want him to get hurt either. She has a huge heart.

Everyone worried for one another. A lot of them bonded easily, and some took a few days, but they were still friends. No one wanted anyone to get hurt.

When everyone was finished eating, they let their food settle before they all headed out to the school. They brought the scythe, and put their stuff in their vehicals. They drove it far away from the town, and ran back to the school. Everyone stood there waiting for altleast five minutes.

They started heading down to the seal. Nerves, and fear filled everyone of them. They didn't let it show though. They wanted to look, and be strong.

When they reached the seal, they cut open their palms, and held their palms over the seal to let the blood drip. Kayla was holding Damon's hand, as they walked down. Kayla signalled everyone to be quiet so then the could start the spell without a problem.

The witches all sat in a circle, and the remaining people stood around them. There was a small fire that was lit, and they had water like the spirits had told them. They joined hands, and then heard the vampires yelling. They quickly started the spell. They felt the spirits enter them, and it made them stronger at once.

Kayla's POV

"Ucide sursa ca numita raului. Nu ucide orice altceva, dar sursa. Dacă vă va fi de partea noastra vă va face chiar ca! Fi de partea noastră, şi ucide sursa!" all of us witched chanted together. We kept repeating it, until we felt it working. I heard fighting going on behind me, and I got worried. I kept concentrating on the spell.

Soon after a huge blast of power erupted form our spell, sending us flying. I think everyone did, because I heard more crashing. I opened my eyes to see nothing but everyone I knew. All but Damon. . .

"Is everyoneok?!" I yelled so then they could hear me. Quickly, I got up, and helped everone else up. The only person I didn't find was Damon. "Damon?!" I yelled frantically. I rushed to the edge of the cliff thing, and saw him laying there. Tears filled my eyes, and so I quickly jumped down. He wouldn't move. "Damon?" I aske, and saw the color of his skin. It was gray, and he had veins.

I stared in shock before I started to shake him. "Damon!" I yelled, now crying. "Damon please wake up!" I begged, but didn't get a response. While biting my wrist, I realized that he might be gone forever. I sure as hell am not going to let that happen.

I opened his mouth, and forced my wrist into his mouth. He didn't respond. I decided to do a spell to bring him back. I need him back, or what else would I live for? Well other than my family of course.

"Membawa kembali ini tentara yang setia. Bawa dia kembali bagaimana ia pernah itu. Vampir. Bawa dia kembali sebagai vampir! Bawa dia kembali padaku, dan semua orang yang dicintainya! Spirits membawanya kembali!" I chanted loud and clear. Opening my eyes, (did not even know that they were closed) I saw a spirit. It was Emily.

"I'm sorry child. This can not be." she said giving me a sympathetic look. Stefan was at my side. Everyone was looking at Emily.

"Why not? I was able to come back." I argued. She walked closer up to us, and put her hand on y cheek.

"I'm sorry my dear. It was his time. He saved you. He died for you. Remember that my child. He loves you with all of his heart, and he doesn't want you to be sad. I'm listening to him right now." she replied. I sighed and let some tears fall.

"Can we see him?" I asked in small voice. She shook her head no. Stefan pulled me into a hug as I cried. I could hear other poeple crying as well. My heart was shattred into pieces, and I couldn't contain the sobs that racked my body. It was painfull.

Next thing I knew it was that we were on the top of the cliff. Dad jumped down to get Damon. We all left, but not without Damon. I coldn't bare leaving him here. He deserves to be buried where he was born.

We were in our vehicals, and on our way back to Mystic Falls. Madeline was coming with us. Angel, and Spike were going back to L.A. They needed to get caught up on what the news was up there. The only thing I ddi was sit in the back, and cry into my dad's chest. He soothed me, and told me that he went to a better place. More like to the other side where he will be alone for the rest of eternity. I didn't want that for Damon.

My eyelids were dropping closed, and I want to stay up. I couldn't fight the darkness that seemed to consume me.

Elijah's POV

Kayla finally fell asleep from crying. I felt so bad for hr, and everyone else. Even my sibilings were crying! I let a few tears fall, but stopped, so then I could keep strong for everyone. They needed me to be strong.

Damon sure did grow on you. He was immature, and cocky, but he really changed. In the end he died to potect my daughter when I couldn't. I should have been watching for her, but if I didn't then Bella would have died. She is a part of my life, and I wouldn't want that. We could probably bring her back though.

Sure Damon was arragant, but he knew how to make Kayla happy. He was like a piece of her puzzle that she was missing, and now that whole puzzle was destoyed because of the fact he was killed. He helped her when she needed it, and saved her everytime I wasn't there to.

"Elijah? How is she? She suddenly grew silent." Kol said/asked from the front seat. Bella was driving.

"She finally fell sleep. I'm worried that she will start having nightmares." I replied sighing. Kol sighed as well.

"I'm sure that she will just need some time. I mean she did just loose Damon." Bella said assuringly. "We all lost him." she added more quietly. I sighed as we continued to drive back to Mystic Falls. ____________________________________________________________________________________

A./N.

Hey! Damon's Dead!!! :( I'm sorry for all of u that thought they would be together forever, get married, and have kids! It was meant to be! If  don't like it I AM SO SORRY!!!!

Please let me know wat u think, beacuse the third one will be on here soon! :) Thank u so much for reading, commenting, and voting! Don't forget fanning either! :) Also I will be finishing the other story on here that needs to be finished, and then I will make the third one. :)

Keep in touch. ;)

Love,

Mel!! <3