Chapter Seven Do I Still Love Him?

Kayla's POV

I woke up, and called Damon.

"Hello?"

"What happened? I have a feeling that something bad happened."

"Katherine came and tried to attack Elena."

I sighed.

"Since i'm going to her house after school for the rest of the week I will speak with her."

"Alright I have to go, and get ready for school!" he said enthusiastically. I giggled.

"Alright bye."

"Bye." then we hung up.

There was a knock on my door.

"Yes?"

"May I come in?" my dad asked.

"Yes, I guess."

Then my dad came in. I was still in my Betty boop pj's.

"What's the matter?" he asked concerned.

"Mom attacked Elena last night. I need to get my stuff, and also I will be giving her a lesson. She deserves getting hurt." I declared.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, dad i'm sure. I need to make sure she won't hurt anybody else again. I know that I just met Elena, but she is my family. I need to protect her."

"Alright." he sighed.

"Get ready for school." he added.

I nodded, and he left. I got my black shirt that said 'More Like Her, Miranda Lambert.' Then I grabbed a black sweatshirt, and I zipped it up until where my bra line is suppose to be.

I went to my dresser, and pulled out my dark blue jeans.

There was another knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Bella."

"You can come in." I said, as I sighed.

She walked in with a smile on her face.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked smiling myself.

She shrugged.

"Just in a good mood."

"Liar!" I accused.

"No i'm serious. I'm just in a good mood."

I rolled my eyes, and went to find my white tennis shoes. I couldn't find them on my floor, so I decided to look in my closet. Sure enough there they were. I grabbed them, and looked in my socks drawer and found my black ones. I put on the socks, then my shoes.

"What's on your mind?" I asked breaking the silence. I looked up at her and she blushed.

"Oh my dad?" I asked and giggled.

"What's on your mind?" she teased. This time I was the one to blush.

"Come on who are you thinking about?" she teased me even more.

'Damon! OK?! I'm thinking of Damon!' I shouted to her in our minds blushing a crimson red.

She grinned at me. I gave her a glare, but I ended up smiling, because I was embarrassed.

"Come on let's go before your dad gets mad."

"Hold on I have to pack quickly."

I got my bag from under my bed, and grabbed some clothes that I liked the best.