Chapter Twenty-Six (Unknown name for chap...)

Damon's POV

I carried Kayla in the house, and set her on the couch. She was already sleeping, and I couldn't give her blood because of it. I heard someone walking up behind me and my instincts took over but I realized that it was Elijah.

"Relax Damon." he said. Then crouched down next to me.

"Where's Caleb?" I asked spitting his name like it was a disease.

"He ran off."

"Sissy." I muttered and smirked. Elijah chuckled, and that made my smirk get even bigger.

"For once I agree with you on that."

We both laughed a little and I shook my head, forgetting the situation we were in.

"Elijah you coming to bed?" I heard Bella ask.

"Go on Elijah, don't keep your girl waiting." I teased hearing Bella's giggle. Elijah rolled his eyes, and stood up while smacking me upside the head. Kayla would've loved to see that.

"I'm coming." I heard Elijah's voice now from behind me. I chuckled and turned to look, seeing a glare from Elijah. I only smirked at him and he rolled his eyes and walked up the stairs with Bella.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do!" I called up to them still smirking.

"Shut up Damon!" Bella yelled. I chuckled and kissed Kayla's forehead, while picking her up. I brought her to a random room that was vacant. I set her down and lifted the covers on the other side of her lifting her up with my other arm, and set her down. I took off her shoes then slid mine off, while getting under the covers. She stirred while I put the covers over her.

"Damon?" she whispered sounding confused.

"Don't worry My Angel, I'm right here." I whispered before I kissed her gently on the lips. She responded, and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer. I straddled her, and kissed her softly. She pulled me down closer, and pulled away to breath. So I started to kiss her neck. She moaned silently and started to nibble at my neck. I went back up to kiss her, so then I wouldn't bite her.

She has now taken off my shirt, and she ran her hands up and down my chest making me shiver. Then I grabbed her hands and held them above her head making her smirk the slightest bit.

I let one of her hands go and ran a hand up her shirt causing her to moan. I smirked in response and took off her shirt.

Kayla's POV

When Damon's hand went up my shirt I moaned, and he took it off. I pulled him back to me, and flipped us over. Then I pulled us up so then he was sitting. Now I was on his lap. I ran my hands through his hair, and felt myself wanting it so badly. So I pushed him down softly, then took is pants off while he took mine off. Now things were getting hot, and heavy, fast.

He now officially had me pinned so then my hands were above my head, when all I wanted to do was run my hands through his hair. His hair was as soft as a feather, and he was preventing me from running my hands through it.

We both pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. I could see the need, and want in his eyes. Along with love, passion, and lust. I'm sure that he saw the same, because he kissed me roughly causing the both of us to moan.

He ran his tongue over my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I had accepted and, he shoved his tongue in my mouth. Our tongue's wrestled for a few minuted before I had to pull away so I could breath. He started kissing my neck making my back arch slightly.

"Damon." I whispered and pulled his head up to kiss me. Somehow he slipped my bra off without me even knowing it until I felt his bare chest against mine. I shivered and sighed feeling happy.

I wrapped my legs around his waist even though I was below him. He pressed all of his body weight on me, and it didn't affect me at all.

Elijah's POV

Bella layed her head on my chest, and I kissed the top of her head. She was trying to catch her breath. (If you don't know what I mean you will get it.)

"Wow." I heard Bella whisper even though I could barely hear her. I smiled slightly, and she turned to face me. She kissed me, and I kissed back smiling.

"I love you." I whispered and wiped some hair out of her face, and put the strands of hair behind her ear. She smiled at me.

"I love you too, Elijah." she whispered and kissed me again. I kissed back, and flipped us over. She giggled making me smile and she pulled my head down to kiss her.

Damon's POV

We both moaned as we came, and we were both breathless. I couldn't even speak, I was that breathless. She sighed and smiled while lifting her head to kiss me once more.

"Arn't you tired?" I asked smirking after we kissed for the longest few seconds.

"Are you?" she asked and ran a finger down my chest making me shiver.

"No." I replied and kissed her roughly again. She responded right away, and we went again causing the both of us to moan. I felt her back arch once more. She was starting to sweat. I didn't care.

She flipped us over, and pulled away. We looked into each other's eyes, and smiled. She moved to my neck, and sank her fangs into my neck. I moaned and did the same to her, while flipping us over so then I was straddling her. . . We continued, until we fell asleep.

Kayla's POV

I woke up, seeing that it was still dark out. Sitting up, I felt someone watching me. I turned my head towards the door, and saw a person standing there. Not taking my eyes away, I nudged Damon.

"Damon." I whispered. He sat up, and looked towards the door.

"You know if I knew that she was that good, I would've taken her right away." we heard Spike's voice say. I blushed.

"What do you want Spike?" Damon demanded.

"Well other than your girl, I need to speak to the both of you." he muttered and walked out. The both of us got dressed and went downstairs.

"What?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen.

"When the war comes, don't try using a spell."

"Why?"

"The First is stronger than you, and you know it. You will die from it."

"I won't be alone."

"Fine then. If you all die then it's not my fault. It's yours." he muttered and walked past me. I sighed, then felt a hand on my ass. Damon was about to go after him, but I grabbed his arm. He looked at me, and I shook my head at him.

"Let's go and get some more sleep." I suggested and headed up the stairs without an answer.