Chapter 34 Killing The Turik Hon Part 2

Spike's POV

I woke up, and felt pain all over my body. I groaned in pain, and looked to my right. Buffy and Dawn were sleeping. How can they sleep?

"I see our warrior is awake." Said 'Kaylas' voice. I looked in front of me and there was her image.

"Hello love." I replied and rolled my eyes.

"They are not going to save you."

"They will come for us." I argued and passed out.

Kayla's POV

The growling got louder, and I could feel my heartbeat getting louder and faster. I was terrified.

The vampire had the most crooked teeth I've ever seen. His clothes are kind of torn, and he was ugly as hell.

"Damn is he ugly." I joked getting a few chuckles.

The snarling started getting louder, and he came closer to the door. We all stood in a group close together. Bella, Madeline, my grandma, and I were holding hands and getting ready to start the barrier.

The door was kicked down. The Turik Hon was allowed to get it without an invitation. The snarling was getting louder. So we started chanting the barrier spell.

"Maak deze barrière, maken deze barrière te beschermen tegen het kwaad. Beschermen alleen het goede. Maak deze barrière! Vele mensen in dit huis!"

The barrier was purple but we could still see the Turik Hon. Even with all of us together, he was strong as hell. I can guess that all of us witches were feeling a bit weaker.

"Go now! We will hold him until everone is outside!" I yelled to everyone else and kept hanging on along with the other three witches. Feet were shuffling, and I realized that someone stayed. I looked, and it was my dad.

"Let's go." he commanded, and they stopped. I didn't I kept hanging on for a little bit longer.

"Kayla!" my dad yelled. I stopped, and we started running outside. All of the bringers were dead already. We reached the group. They ran to where we were walking earlier to the school.

"Everybody go to where we told you. Bella and I will be able to take it from here."

"If one of you, or both of you get seriously hurt I will be mad." dad said giving us both a look that said to be care full. Then the growling came.

"We will be fine. You have my word, so leave!" I yelled and pointed towards the school. They grabbed the humans and sped off with them. Bella and I turned towards the Turik Hon. He wasn't very far away from us now.

"You ready?" I asked Bella looking at her out of the corner of my eye.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

"Then let's do this." I replied back, and my face changed. The Turik Hon didn't even looked phased.

'You go behind him, and I will stay in front. I will run up to him and kick him in the chest. I have holy water in my pocket. You jump on his back when I get him ok?' Bella asked through our heads.

'I will.'

I was a few feet behind him in a second.

"Does it make you happy that i'm alone?" Bella asked the Turik Hon, while he just growled. She started running up to him, and when she kicked him, he didn't even stumble. I got ready.

The Turik Hon gotten closer to her, and when he was close enough she hit him in the face. It was a glass bottle of holy water.

Since that was my que I ran behind him, my heels clacking on the pavement, and jumped on his back wrapping my arms around his neck. He started thrashing around, and I hit him in the lower back with my fist. It hurt a little bit. Just in case if your wondering why I'm wearing high heels, let me tell you... I believe that they will be affective.