Chapter Twenty-Three The Nest

Kol's POV

We all had some sort of weapon. Everybody had stakes, and we have a different kind of weapon to. Kayla had a sword with her stake, Bella had a mace, Elijah had a knife, Damon has a crossbow, and I'm not going through everyone. To much work.

"We all loaded up?" Kayla asked. Everybody nodded.

"We will have to split up, and meet at Fell's Church." Angel said as he got his wooden bullets, which really do hurt.

"Yes we do." Kayla agreed.

"I'll go with Kat." I suggested trying not to smirk. I looked at her to see her glaring.

"I'll be with Bella." Kayla said and looked at Bella, Elijah, and Damon who nodded.

"I'm with Damon." Bonnie commanded. Damon looked at her with an eyebrow raised and nodded. We all picked our teams and headed out.

....................................................

Kat and I got the cemetery.

"Why do you want to work with me?" Kat asked making me smirk.

"'Cause your fun to pick on."

"No seriously." she said and stopped in front of me. I cocked my head to the right smirking once more.

"I'm serious Kat. Come on we have to keep going." I commanded stepping to the side of her and started walking again. She sighed and started walking with me.

Kayla's POV

Bella, and I were walking around in the woods, when I heard a twig snap. We stopped dead in our tracks.

"Relax it's just us." dad said as him, and Angel approached. Bella, and I sighed in relief. That made Elijah, and Angel chuckle.

"Anything?" Kayla asked as everybody else started to come in.

"Nope."

"You guys?" Bella asked. They shook their heads.

"Let's go to Fell's Church." Kol said sighing. We nodded and started on our way to Fell's Church.

Third person POV

Everybody got to Fell's Church, and found that there was only two ways to get in. One was the hole, and the door that you could just walk into. They took separate ways. Half to the door, and the other half to the hole.

Kayla was the first to the door, and opened it as silently as she could. It made a loud creak. She stopped, and the door flew open. A man with weird designs on his eyes grabbed her and flew her into the church. The rest of them went inside.

Elijah heard a thud from above, and frowned. Then something hit him, and he flew into the other wall.

"Hello my name is Caleb! I suppose that you don't know where the slayers are." the man 'Caleb' said smiling brightly. Caleb had an accent that wasn't British.

 Elijah got up using his vampire speed. Elijah then attacked Caleb, but got threw into the other wall instead. Bella ran in pissed.

"Ah! There you are sweetheart! Well only one of you." Caleb said grinning. Bella struck her hand out, and made it look like she was grasping something. It made Caleb scream in pain.

Damon ran in to Kayla's side seeing that she was bleeding fro her head. She grabbed her sword that fell and cut off the head.

"Retreat!" Angel yelled. They all ran out, and got to the Boarding house in a few seconds.

Bella's POV

We got back, and set everything down. I looked at Kayla who's head was bleeding. I rushed to her side.