Chapter Four Can You Quit Texting, And Calling Me? Never Mind...

Kayla POV

 "Next time you see him before I do, tell him that I will rip his heart out if he goes near her again." my uncle threatened.

 My phone went off and it was a text. I didn't have the number so it might be one of my friends.

 'Hello. ;)~D'

'Who is this? Is this Damon?'

'How did you know? Your a buzz kill bob. :(~D'

'Your signature. How did you get my number?'

'Why does that matter?~D'

'You having my phone number is a little stalkerish. Why do you have my number?'

Then there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it.

I opened the door, and there stood Damon.

"Come and take a walk with me. We need to talk."

"Kayla? Who is-" my dad stopped in mid-sentence as he was coming up behind me.

"What do you want Damon?" my dad growled at him.

"Relax. I just need to talk to her. I don't want to be an enemy. I want to stay friends with you guys." Damon said seriously.

My dad looked at him, and he nodded.

"Hurt her and I will rip your heart out." my dad threatened.

 "I wouldn't hurt her. It would be very stupid of me."

 "Your right it would." Klaus said from behind me.

 "Klaus what a surprise!" Damon said mocking being surprised.

 "Shut up, and go before I change my mind." my dad growled.

 I gave them a kiss on the cheek and walked out. We got in Damon's car.

 "Where are we going?"

 "Impatient are we?" Damon asked me.

 "Sorry, but I like to know where we are going." I spat out with sarcasm dripping on every word.

 "We are going to my house. You will meet Elena and Stefan there."

 "Elena the doppleganger?"

 "How did you know?"

 "My uncle and my dad." I said slipping it out.

"So that's another reason why they protect you." Damon guess. Well more like said.

"Yeah. Klaus is my uncle and Elijah is my father. Katherine Pierce is my mom." I said. I felt no need to lie to him.

"I dated your mother in 1864, but after a week or so she compelled me to love you. I liked you, but I thought that I was in love with her more. But every single day I spent with you in 1864 my love for you grew. I thought since Katherine compelled me to love you, that my love for you was fake. I have spent 145 years missing the both of you. I thought that the both of you were in the tomb, so not to long ago I got two witches to free the both of you. When I got in there I couldn't find either one of you. It broke my heart. I found out that you two weren't in the tomb I had bunches of girls over, and drank with them, drank their blood, and partied. Since I opened the tomb my love for you started growing again. Katherine found us, and she told me that she never loved me that it was always Stefan. I knew that our love was real and not Katherines. Then I started looking for you everywhere. I was about to give up hope until we came here and I caught your scent. It's the same. Do you remembe seeing a crow the night before school?"