Chapter Twenty-Eight You Two? Really? That's Fricken Awesome!!

Kol's POV

She got off of me, making me disappointed. Come on, I know that she want's me. It's only a matter time before she realizes that she want's me. I just hope it's soon. . . Wait what? Since when have I hoped, that a girl would want me? I mean, I am charming and irresistible. Why would I worry if a girl likes me? I think I have gone insane.

I got off of the bed, to see that Katerina was looking out of the window. For some reason she looked. . .unhappy? Well I suppose she does have a reason. We are all going into war.

"Katerina what's wrong?" I asked walking up to her. She hid her face making me frown. I gently grabbed her chin, and made her look at me. I was shocked. This is the first time I have ever seen her with tears in her eyes.

"Katerina." I said in a serious tone. A single tear fell from her eye, and I wiped it away. She lowered her head.

"I just don't want anyone to get hurt." she whispered and shook her head. I sighed and pulled her to me. She started to cry in my chest. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

Elijah's POV

Everybody was listening in on Katerina, and Kol's conversation. I smiled slightly, knowing that my littlest brother was starting to get is humanity back. I think that Klaus, Finn, and Rebekah thought the same thing, because they started smiling as well.

Katherine's POV

Kol pulled me to him, hugging me. I felt warmth in my body, and I could feel sparks flying. Kol lifted my head up, and then his lips were on mine. Kol's lips felt, soft and gentle. They only held kindness, and love.

Kol's POV

I lifted up Katerina's head gently, and then my lips were on hers. Her lips were soft, and smooth. They felt amazing. I pulled her closer if that was even possible, and kissed her deeply. She responded right away, and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I gently pushed her against the wall, and lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and I put my hands under her thighs to keep her up. I felt her smile softly against my lips, and I returned it. We pulled away, and looked into each other's eyes. Her brown eyes are very beautiful.

Kayla's POV

Just by hearing their thought's I knew that they were in love. It made me grin like a fool, while getting chuckles from the people in the room. The chuckles were silent though. I started to laugh, but kept it silent.

I was laughing from being happy. Dad walked up to me smiling. I grinned back at him, while holding back more laughter. I was so happy that I thought, I was going to start laughing really loud.

"You are really something entirely different from this world. You know that right?" Dad whispered silently as he sat next to me. I grinned.

"Well of course daddy." I whispered/joked, making him chuckle. I grinned even more, and leaned against Damon. I started to remember 1864. The night of the round up.

Flashback

I had heard my mother talking about rules with Stefan, and it made me roll my eyes. Damon had chuckled at me, making me throw a pillow at him.

"What's the matter Ms. Pierce?" Damon asked trying to be respectable. I giggled and shook my head.

"Nothing Mr. Salvatore. Why do you ask?"

Then Bella ran in after hearing a thud. Damon and I thought that it was mother, and Stefan fooling around.

"Dear Bella, what's wrong?" I asked frowning.