Chapter 36 Great. . . . .

Bella's POV

Esther was in the kitchen making the tea, while Klaus was watching out the window with Elena. Well I think it was Elena.

I got up, and walked into the kitchen to help Esther with the tea. She looked to busy to notice me. I walked up closer, and she lifted her head up to look at me. She smiled kindly, and I returned it.

"The tea is almost done dear." She informed me, and I nodded.

"Is there something I can do?" I asked.

"Maybe you, Kayla, and Madeline could practice your magic to get stronger." she suggested.

"Sounds good. What about Bonnie?" I asked.

"She's with Elijah just in case if they need her. You never know." She replied and I nodded.

"Alright. Can we go outside and do it? Kayla loves doing magic outside. She says that nature helps." I said frowning slightly.

"She's right. Nature helps with your magic. I told her that myself. Earth, Air, Fire, and Water is what you need to help get your powers stronger. After practising your magic with that for a while you should feel a little stronger. If you don't then practise some more." she has advised me. I nodded, smiling.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome, dear." she replied and shooed me out of the kitchen. I giggled, while walking back to the living room.

"Where's Madeline?" I asked frowning slightly.

"Right here." she replied from behind me. I jumped, and giggled.

"While Esther is making tea, wanna practise magic?" I asked.

"Sure, but there will be a few witches ariving soon. They will be arriving in the same car, because they live together." she imformed us. I nodded.

"How much longer until they arrive?" I asked.

"Sadly in another two hours. I explained everything to them, and they agreed to it. Even though there are vampires they don't care. As long as the world is being saved." she answered. I nodded.

"Then let's go practise while we wait." Kayla said grinning like a fool.

"Fire, Air, Earth, and Water. We will need it." I said, and went back to the kitchen.

Esther handed me a bowl of water, and since Kayla walked in, she handed Kayla the candles along with a middle sized bowl for earth. We giggled, and said our thanks. Then walked out, to outside. The slayers were out there and so was Madeline. Then we heard an engine that didn't sound familiar.

"Those igiots." Madeline muttered sounding mad as hell. We all gave her a weird look.

Kayla's POV

"Those igiots." Madeline muttered sounding mad as hell. We all gave her a weird look. She headed back into the house. More like stormed into it, and headed to the front yard. We followed, while being confused.

When we reached the front yard I heard Madeline yelling at two good looking guys. I stood at the door frame, leaning on it, amused as hell.

"I told you igiots not to come here, and what do you do?!" she yelled. I tried not to laugh. I felt Bella doing the same thing. She buried her head in my shoulder, and I found myself laughing my ass off. I couldn't contain it anymore. The three of them looked at me, and Madeline was giving me a murderous glare. I snickered.

"Are you guys warlocks?" I asked now serious. I walked up to the three of them. The tallest one was better looking up close, and I tried to concentrate. No I'm with Damon!