Chapter Twelve I Missed You So Much!

Bella's POV

When we got home we all decided to go to bed. Elijah let Damon either sleep on he couch or in Kayla's bed. He chose Kayla's bed.

ONE MONTH LATER Kayla's POV

Finally the month has came. It felt like I have been waiting for many years!

"You ready?" Tatia asked.

"Yes."

Then I was put back into my body. Everything was black.

Damon's POV

"Shouldn't she be back by now?" I asked getting worried. Stefan and Elena are here, and they knew Kayla a little bit.

"I don't know." Bella said. I was close to freaking out. Stefan would be here to stop me, but he drinks St. Bernard, Bambie, skunk, Bunnies, so he won't be able to stop me.

"Calm down Damon." Stefan warned me. I started pacing.

Kayla's POV

I shot up with a gasp, and took in my surroundings. I need to get back home.

I got up, and went to where my body was taking me. A scent hit me, and it was everybody's except Klaus'. I followed it, and soon I was home.

Elijah's POV

I heard the door open, and saw Kayla. Bella ran over to her, and got her in a bear hug. I smiled softly, and walked over there. Bella pulled away so that was my chance. I hugged Kayla, and I could hear her crying.

"Sh, Kayla it's ok. Everything will be fine. Trust me." I soothed her.

"He killed me! What an asshole!"

We laughed. I pulled away to see her face. She had tears.

Does it make you feel better that he is gone? I thought to her.

Actually yes.

We laughed once again, and I pulled away. Damon came and got her in a hug. I smiled, and wrapped an arm around Bella who was happy crying. I think.

Damon's POV

After Elijah pulled away, I walked up to her and embraced her in a hug.

God I missed her so much. I thought.

Me to. I heard a voice in my head. I smiled, and pulled away to see her face. She was crying, and she was smiling at the same time. We both pulled away, and she was engulfed in other peoples hugs.

"I'm going to torture him slowly." Rebekah said in a low voice. She had an evil look on her face, and honestly it scared me.

"No. Let's just leave him alone."

"After all that he's done?!" Rebekah shouted.

"Just leave it be Bekah!" Kayla yelled at her aunt getting mad.

"Who cares on what he did! Just as long as he stays gone then were fine!" she added.

"Alright fine, but if he comes near then I'll end him."

Kayla rolled her eyes.

"Fine."

It was silent for a while, and Kayla walked over to me. I pulled her into another hug, and she was surprised.

I laughed a little, and so did she. We pulled away after a few minutes and stared into each other's eyes. Out of the corners of my eyes I saw them leaving us.

As soon as they left, I kissed Kayla passionately. She did the same.

Kayla's POV

We kissed passionately, and I loved every second of it.