S i x t e e n

[Songs for the Chapter]

[One Direction-Steal My Girl]

[One Direction-Loved You First]

~

I closed the door of my apartment after dropping Drew off at her house, but not without a heavy make out session first. It was in fact quite enjoyable. I walked into my bedroom and pulled my shirt off, along with the skin tight black jeans. I laid back on my bed and closed my eyes. My place was always so quiet, so serene. It calmed the fuck out of me on my bad days.

It didn't last long though, the sound of my ringtone made me sit up lazily. I grabbed my phone from my pants pocket and answered it, not bothering to look at the caller ID. I could have guessed who it was though.

"Harry, we haven't seen you in a while. You okay?"

"Yeah Liam, all good. Maybe I've been avoiding you assholes for a reason." I said, standing up and walking into the kitchen, setting my phone on the counter and hitting the speaker button.

"Listen, I talked to Zayn and he said that Adam really didn't mean to bring Gemma into it, it just came out."

I sighed.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"Yeah." I sighed, defeated.

"I knew you couldn't resist me babe."

"Whatever loser, I'll meet you at your place." I shook my head, smiling.

"Say you love me."

I chuckled. "Love you Li."

I hung up and walked into my room, still laughing. I scoured through my dirty laundry, I should probably fix that this weekend. I pulled out a dark blue shirt and put it on, wearing the same jeans as before. I grabbed my apartment keys and phone and walked out.

I stuffed my keys in my pocket and opened my text messages in my phone. Nothing new. What was I even expecting? A text from Drew right after I dropped her off? Yeah, I guess I was. But she didn't text, and it hurt for some reason. I texted her.

Me: sleepy yet?

Her reply was instant.

Baby: its only like seven fucktard

Me: well that's rude...

Baby: Ily *3*

I chuckled and looked up, turning into an alleyway.

Me: yeah, better keep that up for my lips...

Baby: whatchya doin?

Me: going to a friend's house.

I knocked on Liam's door once I was up the stairs.

Me: gotta go.

I put my phone in my pocket when he opened the door and invited me inside. I sat on his counter and took the soda he was drinking.

"Could have asked." he mumbled.