F o u r

[Songs for the chapter]

[HSM2-You Are The Music In Me]

[The 1975-Robbers]

[HSM3-Can I Have This Dance]

-

Four days had gone by and I had sold almost half of what I had been given to by Adam. It disappointed me that most of the buyers were young kids, teenagers. Some younger than fifteen. It made me wonder if Drew would soon be a customer of mine.

Yes, she was still on my mind after quite some time. Although, I hadn't had any sexual thoughts about her since the day I touched myself. I hated that I had to accept the fact that I was probably never going to see her again.

I walked out of my apartment complex, on my way to meet Roxanne outside her family's bar. We had planned to have lunch since I was going to be busy with my 'job' and what not. I walked up to the door and was about to push it open, and as if by cue, Roxanne walked out.

"Harry!" she wrapped her arms around me and I hugged back.

"Where did you have in mind to go?"

"YogurtLand?" she asked, pouting her bottom lip.

"Since when are you a hipster?" I asked, the word hipster still foreign to me.

"I'm not! I just want some frozen yogurt."

"That is so mainstream." I teased, a smirk rested on my lips.

She rolled her eyes and quickened her pace down the sidewalk. Once we reached the small building, large glass windows used as walls and teenagers inside filling up each seat, she opened the door and allowed the loud talking to flood out.

We walked inside and stood at the back of the line, most of the population in this restaurant were teenage girls wearing the shortest of shorts and suspenders. Odd fashion choice. After waiting in line for what seemed like hours, it was out turn to weigh our yogurt. I set my medium cup on the scale, Roxanne looked down at the one flavour I chose. Vanilla.

"Just one flavour? You didn't even get any toppings?" she asked, her eyebrow cocked.

I simply shrugged as she set her large mountain of yogurt down. I couldn't even tell how many different flavours she had mixed together because the hundreds of different toppings. You couldn't see any yogurt, at all.

"Fourty four seventeen." the girls behind the counter spoke.

Before Roxanne had the chance to reach into her purse, I took out my wallet and paid for both of us. I handed her cup to her and she smiled, thanking me. When we turned around, we saw two open seats at a table with three chairs. A cup of yogurt sat on one side of the table and we walked over.

"Let's ask whosever sitting here if we can first." I sad to Roxanne, who sat down across from the abandoned cup.

"Well, I bet they'll be happy to share." she shrugged, taking a bite of yogurt.

I sat in the middle seat awkwardly, looking around to see if someone was headed this way. I looked at the abandoned cup of yogurt. They had the same flavour as me, but with M&M's and strawberries on top.

I took a few bites from my yogurt, then looked over to the restroom. The door opened and I saw Drew. Her long hair was curled at the ends and she wore a long sleeve red shirt, hugging her figure tightly. The hem of her shorts stopped mid-thigh and on her feet were simple black Vans.

"Harry, are you okay?" Roxanne asked me, making me snap my attention back to her.

"Huh? Uh, yeah, yeah I'm fine." I lied.

"So you're name's Harry then?" a soft, silky voice asked.

I turned my head to look up at her, she smiled down at me whilst biting her bottom lip.

"Yeah, Styles."

She sat down in the seat beside me and took a bite from her yogurt.

"Harry Styles, eh?" she paused, smiling at me. "It's fitting."

I smiled, taking in her beautiful features once again. How her long eyelashes fluttered as she blinked, her pink bow shaped lips parted when she exhaled, the beauty mark just below her right ear. They all made her perfect.

"Hello? Harry?" Roxanne said, punching my arm.

I looked at her, sucking both my lips in slightly.

"You two know each other then?" Roxanne asked, looking at Drew.

I watched as Roxanne's eyes scan Drew's face, looking for flaws to exploit. Alas, there were none in my eyes.

"Yeah, he wished me happy birthday and my present was his jacket." Drew said, smiling at Roxanne, then me.

"Yeah?" Roxanne asked, glaring at me.

"Yeah."

Silence.(Well, not exactly due to all of the talking in the building)

"So, Harry," Drew said, looking me in the eyes. "Is this your girlfriend then?"

Though she was good at trying to hide it, I detected jealousy and sadness in her rich brown orbs.

"No, no this is Roxanne. She's a good friend of mine. Roxanne, this is Drew."

"Is Drew, short for anything?" Roxanne asked, still glaring at Drew, a fake smile plastered on her face.

"No, just Drew." she answered.

"That's odd," I shot Roxanne a glare, but she ignored it. "I mean, Drew is usually a boy's name."

Drew lowered her head to look at her yogurt.

"I think its beautiful." I blurted out, looking to see a small smile on Drew's lips, her eyes darting to mine shyly.

I then turned my head to see the coldness in Roxanne's eyes. After a while of silence, eating our yogurt in peace, Roxanne spoke up.

"Well, I should be going. You two have fun then." another fake smile forced onto her lips. "Bye Harry." she spit rudely.

She walked out, leaving her cup still half full. I looked over at Drew, her eyes landing on mine. Seventeen. I just couldn't picture it, I couldn't help but see us together. But, I know it's wrong. And now, I was alone with her.