T h i r t e e n

[Song for the Chapter]

[Arctic Monkeys-Do I Wanna Know?]

[Fall Out Boy-My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark]

[Alex Hepburn-Under]

~

"Y-you have a gun?"

I nodded, staring into her eyes. She just stood there, arms at her sides, eye darting between my face and the floor.

"I promise it's only for self-defense." Lie.

She nodded slowly, unsure whether or not to believe me.

"O-okay, I, um..." she trailed off, looking unconvinced.

I grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head.

"Don't leave." she whispered, picking at her fingernails.

"I'm not. Let's just, hang out in your bedroom yeah?"

She nodded, walking upstairs. I followed, walking into her room. I pulled the gun from my waistband and set it on her dresser. She sat on her bed, looking at me from underneath her eyelashes. I sat in front of her, crossing my legs like hers.

"Can I see it?" she asked unexpectedly.

I nodded and she grabbed the gun, holding in her palms. She turned it over, grazing her finger over the trigger.

"Don't worry about it going off, the safety is on." I said, earning a nod from her, though her eyes were still fixed on it.

She gripped it in her right hand, running her thumb over the full barrel.

"Can you, show me how you hold it?" she asked, handing it to me.

I nodded, standing up and taking it from her. I stood on the other side of her room, aiming at the window. I held it with both hands, slowly removing my left. My eyes flickered to hers, which were struck with curiosity. She stood from the bed and stood in front of me, turning to face the same way as me.

She took the gun and tried to mimic my position. I cautiously placed my hands on her hips, turning it slightly to the side. I angled her arm up higher and she let her other arm fall to her side. I pressed my thumb against her hipbone again, feeling her warm skin. She had it, until she turned to face me, setting the gun on the foot of the bed.

She grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled my lips to hers, I instinctively pushed her back onto the bed, but carefully. I pushed the gun to the side, resulting in it falling on the floor. Her legs hung over the edge of the bed as I moved my lips to her neck. I was going against my own words, and it was going to kill me inside.

"Wait." I said, sitting up, straddling her.

I looked down at her, her silky brown hair fanned out over her head, her lips red from my own, her breasts pushed up as she lay on her back. She looked irresistible.

"You'll regret it." I said, attempting to stand up, but she grabbed the hem of my shirt.

Her eyes looked into mine, pleading to be wanted.

"Don't do that." I said, pushing my hands into the mattress on either side of her body.

"I'll wait." she said, but didn't seem to believe herself.

I stood up and she sat up, crossing her legs again as she pulled the front of her shirt up.

"Please do, just a little while." I said, sitting across from her.

She kept her eyes on her lap, but nodded.

"Can you at least," she paused, her cheeks turning a dark red. "Can you, touch me?"

She closed her eyes, afraid to meet my gaze. A smile crept onto my face, my hands remaining on my lap.

"Where?" I asked, leaning towards her.

She bit her lip, looking me in the eyes. I moved my hands to her waist, slowly and gently moving them up to the sides of her stomach. She pressed her forehead against mine, her fingernails digging into my shoulders with nervousness. I moved my hands higher to the sides of her chest, moving inward.

I closed my eyes as I tried to contain myself once my hands cupped her breasts. I heard a small gasp escape her lips before her grip on my shoulder started to loosen. I ran my thumbs over the exposed skin above the bra, feeling her soft skin made me want her even more. I felt her lips press against my neck, just below my earlobe. She gently kissed the skin, running her hands down my upper arms. She leaned her head on my shoulder as I moved my hands to her waist and pulled her on top of me. I laid back and held her in my arms, feeling her breathing slow after a while.

~

Ugh, this chapter sucked ass.
Hilight with question.