T h r e e

[Songs for the chapter]

[Maroon 5-Animals]

[The 1975-Robbers]

Adam is played by Matthew Gray Gubler.(but he is twenty six in the story)

Drew is played by Chloe Grace Moretz.

Esther is played by Shailene Woodly. (twenty two in the story)

-

I didn't want to open my eyes, that would allow the horrendous daylight to invade them. I hated the light. However, I knew I had to wake up. I sat up and twisted my back to the left, then the right, then left, then right again. I cracked my fingers, neck, ankles, wrists, any body part that made a cracking noise really.

I pushed myself off of the creaking bed, then heard as my bare feet patted against the hardwood floor while I walked into the small kitchen. I unplugged my phone from its charger, then took a bite of Coco Puffs whilst checking for messages.

Noon, chesnut ave, behind the high school

Is it that hard capitalize things Liam? I stood from the table and took off my sweatpants, heading towards the restroom. I turned the knob and the hot water to time to adjust to the perfect temperature. I stepped in and let the water run down my face.

I pushed the-now flat-curls out of my eyes and spit out some water. My mind was still filled with Drew, how her dark brunette locks looked so beautiful brushed over one shoulder. How her deep brown eyes hypnotized me, how they made me feel like I was the only person she had ever looked at.

Though that is unlikely, I probably was the only man that ever caught her attention, considering she was in high school with so many immature boys. I felt heat rise to my face, thinking of how teenage boys could be. I was one, I thought the same way they do.

Drew had an affect on me, an affect that was a curse and possibly a blessing as well. I did not know much about her, true, but I knew how fragile she was. Just by looking at her, I could tell that she didn't need someone like me in her life.

Before I realized where my mind had gone, I felt my own rough fingers brush against my member. What am I doing to myself?

"D-Drew." I moaned softly.

The name Drew coming from my lips as a moan made me fee uncomfortable. Still, she was on my mind as I ran my fingers over my dick. I rolled my head back against the tile wall and my mouth parted slightly, my hand pumping slowly.

"Oh God, w-what am I doing?" I whispered.

What am I doing? Dear Lord this is wrong on so many levels. I didn't exactly want to pull away though. How can I be feeing this way? I only know her name, and birthday but it's irrelevant right now.

Well, someone pass the Holy water because I didn't stop. I pumped faster, my hand soon getting tired. I continued moaning her name, and picturing her body in my mind. Not seconds after imagining my name rolling off of her lips in pure ecstasy, I came.

I ran my other hand through my dripping hair, bending to turned the water off. Why am I a such horrible person?

...

I walked down the street, my arms crossed against my black short sleeved shirt. The distressed knees of my black skinny jeans showing my entire knees caps. My hair was tamed by an American flag bandana, and a golden cross at the end of the chain I wore.

I turned right onto Chesnut Avenue and immediately saw Richardson High School. I started towards it, taking in the scenery. It wasn't nice. In fact, it was worst than the street my apartment complex is on. I walked around to the back of the large building and instantly saw Liam, Zayn, Adam, and Esther.

Adam had curly hair like my own usually, but today he had straightened and tousled it, giving him a messy look. His hair was a light brown--with a few streaks of blonde--and a lot shorter than mine. His was short enough that you could actually see his ears. He had an amber colour eyes and pale thin lips. His figure was tall and scrawny, he had no muscles but was still tougher than he looked.

Esther was Adam's younger sister. They had the same facial structure, cheekbones and all. Esther's hair was naturally a caramel colour like her brother's, but she dyes it almost every week. This week it was a bleach blonde.

"I should have brought sunglasses," I said walking up to them. "because Esther's hair is so luminescent that it's burning my eyes."

"Amusing." she said with a fake smile.

Esther, Adam and I had a similar vocabulary, I wondered if Liam and Zayn felt sometimes idiotic around us.

"So, Chris said we're gonna be getting something different than we're used to. He left it in a huge bag at my house so here." Adam said, handing each of us a paper bag labeled McDonalds, with a black Sharpie. How convincing.

I opened it up and looked inside. It wasn't marijuana like we're all used to.

"Cocaine?" Liam asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

Adam shrugged and I closed my bag, making a loud crumpling sound.

"When is the due date?" I asked, looking around to make sure no one else was here.

"Two weeks, no exceptions." Esther said, patting down her jeans.

I nodded and we all parted separate ways. Two weeks, no exceptions.