S e v e n

[Songs for the chapter]

[Maroon 5-Animals]

[The 1975-Settle Down]

[The 1975-Girls]

[Iggy Azalea/Rita Ora-Black Widow](I was picturing the windows down in the car Harry stole as he sped through the town while this was playing, it was hot.)

-

Should I walk her home too? No, I wouldn't want to seem clingy and desperate. But I wanted to see her again, her smile, her eyes. No Harry, giver her space. I shook my head and pushed my hair back, walking to the elevator in the lobby of my apartment complex.

Out of order

Of course it's out of order. I sighed and started up the flight of stairs, the soles of my shoes hitting the concrete the only sound on the floor. I was about three flights up before I turned into my hallway and shoved the key in the lock.

"Hey, hey I said knock it off!" a hushed woman's voice said, interrupting the song I was whistling.

I took my key out and walked to the corner of the hall, peering around it to see a man pinning a woman against a wall.

"I told you what would happen if-" he started.

"Let her go." I interrupted, not trying to force an intimidating voice out., but it came out anyways.

He turned to me and looked at my face, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Back off asshole, this isn't any of your business." he spat, turning back to the girl.

I grabbed his upper arm, squeezing it tightly in my hand. He spun around and threw a punch to my right cheek. I stumbled back, holding my cheek in my hand as the throbbing numbed it.

"Vince!" the girl shouted, scared out of her mind.

"Shut the hell up!"

As soon as the last word left his mouth, I grabbed his brown hair and slammed his head against the wall. He groaned and reached for the back of his head to soothe the pain.

"Tell her you're sorry." I said, my teeth gritted in anger.

"I'm sorry." his voice low, a smirk spreading on his face as he moved his hand to his pocket.

He quickly whipped out a small pocket knife and flipped it open. I stepped back, standing in front of the girl.

"I wouldn't do that dickhead."

I lifted my shirt, showing him the gun tucked into my pants. The confident smirk left his face as he slid the knife back in his pocket. Without another word, he turned the corner and left down the stairs.

"Change your locks." I said, not making eye contact with the damsel.

She mumbled a quiet thank you before slipping into her apartment.

...

I buried my face in my pillow, not wanting to get out of the cheap excuse of a bed. I really didn't have to either, I had quite a few more days before the due date. A knock at my door was the only thing awaking me this morning, I stood up and rubbed my eyes.

"Who is it?" I said to whoever was behind the door.

"Your mom!" Zayn's deep voice shouted, followed by a loud chuckle.

"Shut up you dumb-fuck! Its us."

I rolled my eyes and opened the door, letting Zayn and Liam in. I walked back into my room and darted my attention throughout the piles of clothes lying around. I grabbed my black shirt and black gym shorts, groggily pulling them on.

"Why are you here?" I asked them, walking into the kitchen.

"We wanted to hang out." Liam said with a shrug.

"I'm only here because Per's seriously PMS-ing. To much bitch to handle." Zayn added, snooping through my cabinets.

"Don't call her a bitch."

"Harry's a mum's boy." Zayn hummed, smirking at me.

"You want to keep that pretty face?"

Liam snickered, Zayn simply rolled his eyes and opened the fridge.

"I can't hang out, I'm going to the gym." I motioned to my attire.

"Lame." Zayn whined, dragging the 'a'.

"You are a child."

He shrugged and took a Pepsi from the fridge.

"Well, see you then." I said, tying my shoes then grabbing my keys.

I stood at the doorway, my key halfway in the lock. They sat, staring at me.

"That means get out." I said, making them scramble to their feet.

The gym was a fifteen minute walk, which I really didn't bother with. I found a medium sized rock on the pavement and tossed it a few inches in the air above my hand, catching it as it fell back into my palm. Walking through the parking lot for the complex, I looked at the different models and colours.

I settled on a black model, a Ford logo on the front. Clear to my left, clear to my right, I stood back and threw the rock through the driver window. The alarm echoed through the parking lot, I reached in and unlocked the door. Once I sat on the worn seat, I reached under the wheel for the wires.

I crossed them against each other, blue on red. I felt a shock on my index finger as the engine roared. I grabbed the steering wheel and adjusted the rear view mirror for my stature. In the back, I saw a man running this way. Luckily the spot in front of me was vacant, so I punched it.

The car sped off with a screech, and a bit of a stall at first. As a turn came up on my right, I took one hand off of the steering wheel, using it to dig in my pocket. I took out my phone and pressed a contact name. I brought it to my ear as the car stopped in the gym parking lot.

I tore the wires apart again, leaning back in my chair and the other end rung. It rung maybe three or four times before someone picked up. Hearing their voice made me smile. A smile that only someone this important could cause.

"Hello?" she spoke.

I sighed.

"Hello mum."

~

I want to thank you all for all the super nice comments and support, it means so much to me that you live this story so much! ILYSM