T w e n t y O n e

[Kinda Graphic]

It registers in my mind that I'm about to take Drew's virginity. Its like a weight has just been thrown onto me, the responsibility of making sure she doesn't regret this. The pressure sinks in when I think about how if I screw this up for her, hurt her or traumatize her in any way, that she may never be the same.

This makes me want to make damn sure that I don't hurt her. If I hurt her, then how can I protect her from real threats? I am a real threat.

It's too late to change my mind, if I stop now, she'll think that I don't want to. It's the exact opposite, it's the thing I've wanted most in my life since I met her. She's already laid back under me on her bed, her hands fumbling with my jeans. The pressure weighs down on me, but ignore it and swallow the lump in my throat.

Drew has done one thing to me that no other girl has in my entire life, she's made me nervous to have sex.

"Harry?" her voice tugs me back into reality, and I look down into her eyes.

Before she says another word, I crash my lips down on hers, feeling her soft skin move with mine makes my heart race. I cup my hand over her chest tightly and wait for her to gasp in response. Her hand touches the back of my neck and traces a circle, sending my nerves wild. Drew's chest is rising and falling rapidly, I feel her heart beat on my palm and take it away. My hand touches her thigh and I run my fingers up, trailing to the button of her jeans.

I undo the button and zipper, then sit up to pull them down her legs. Once they're at her knees, I get distracted by her underwear. They're pink with white lace around the waist and legs. I can't contain a smirk when I look at her red cheeks, she laughs awkwardly and turns her head. Once I have her jeans on the floor, I pull my own off along with my shirt.

She covers her chest with her arms and looks at me, cheeks a deep shade of pink. I grab her hand and pull her up to my chest so she's standing, her arms wrap around my waist as I walk backwards to the side of the bed, pulling back the covers. She slides in and I follow, pulling her blanket over my shoulders and touching my nose to the tip of hers.

"I-I don't know, maybe, just..." she trails off in a whisper.

I already know what she's trying to ask and I spare her the deep embarrassment she's feeling.

"It's okay." I say, pressing my lip to hers.

I run my hand down her side and touch the side of her underwear. I pull them just low enough to run my finger over the heat between her legs. A gasp escapes her mouth and her hand catches my wrist, she closes her eyes and slowly let's go, leaving her hand at her side. I press onto her and watch her lip suck in between her teeth while her eyelashes flutter.

With my index and middle finger, I graze upwards and use my other hand to pull her underwear to her ankles. She moves her legs and I hear the light sound of them hitting the floor, leaving her bare to me. Her legs open and wrap around my waist, I feel her heels touch the back of my thighs and she clings to me.

With my middle, I try to ease it in slowly, in fear of her reaction. Her thigh rubs against my hipbone and I smile, she's done this to herself before. Knowing that fact now, I don't hesitate pulling it out and replacing one with two fingers. She gasps and I turn my hand slightly, puling it out just to push it back in. I know she enjoys it because her hand traps my upper arm and her head is slightly tilted back.

"Do you touch yourself baby?" I ask, my lips grazing her neck.

A squeak comes from her mouth along with a nod and I chuckle.

"How often?"

She takes an iliteral second to form a coherent answer that I understand.

"I-I don't know-Harry." she moans softly.

My pace quickens and soon her other hand flies to my shoulder, a whisper-like moan escapes her mouth and I bring my fingers to my lips.

"Watch me." I say, and she does.

I lick my fingers, sending Drew's breath from her mouth in a moan as she recovers. Now I lay next to her, she clutches the sheets over her chest, though she still has her bra on.

"That didn't count, did it?" she asks, looking at me.

I shake my head.

"When your ready, that time it'll count. And hey," I turn and engulf her in my arms, kissing her head. "I'll wait until you decide you don't want me anymore."

"What if I always want you?"