Whipped Dragon

Note: Mild mature content below. Please read at your own risk 😬🤪🔞

***
When they reached the penthouse, Dara fell into Jiyong's arms as he leaned his head forward and stretched past her neck, covering her lips. As he kissed her, his hands snaked under her clothes.

Dara knew what Jiyong meant by his actions. She turned and looked into his eyes and said with unsteady breath, "You've rushed back from the US, aren't you tired?"

"I'm not..." said Jiyong before covering her lips again. His searing kisses explored her entire form and lingered with emotion.

Dara stood on her toes, and hugged Jiyong's neck. Lifting her head, she planted soft kisses to his lips while moving her arm down to his waist. Before she could venture far, Jiyong grabbed her wrist. The soft caress brought out his inner desire, chasing away any willpower he might have left.

Carrying Dara in his embrace, he entered his bedroom and kicked the door shut, pressing her against the wall deepening the kiss. Jiyong's kisses were passionate and aggressive, stripping away Dara's strength, leaving her light headed.

The room was almost dark with only the faint, warm glow from the night lamp in the corner of the room. Eventually, he carried her to the bed and pushed her down with his body. Jiyong used his elbow to prop his body up as Dara laid flat below him. His eyes brightened as he looked into her eyes, his breath unstable from the kiss.

His fiery gaze or maybe the absence of intimacy these past few years caused Dara to feel increasingly anxious, her face flushed as though it was their first time.

Jiyong stared at her, taking in her shy but mesmerizing expression. His body was clearly aroused every time Dara is near, and now that they are alone, he could no longer suppress his inner desires to ask her permission out of respect for her, "Babe, can I continue?"

Jiyong's voice was soft, with a hint of seduction, sending shiver down Dara's spine. Her heart thumped rapidly, her lashes trembled, and deep inside, she had already agreed.

Impatient but not willing to force her, Jiyong reached out his hand to remove her shirt button slowly, as though seeking permission.

When his fingers brushed past her skin, a sensation pulsed throughout Dara. Instinctively, a moan came out from her lips as she grabbed onto the bed sheets below her, and gradually shut her eyes.

Jiyong had been focusing on her all this while. When he confirmed that there wasn't unwillingness on her face, he mustered up his courage, slowly tugging away her clothes.

The long row of buttons seemed to frustrate him.  Jiyong pulled the cloth apart, sending the buttons flying all over the floor. He was clear of his most honest and raw intentions at this moment. He suddenly tightened his grip around Dara's waist and deepened the kiss. 

This time the kiss was deeper and much more impatient. Long suppressed emotions overflowing them. There was no one else in this world that was able to make him feel loved and there was no one else that could make him feel blessed other than Dara. Other than her, he wasn't able to love anyone else.

Dara inhaled, taking in Jiyong's distinctive scent. Her mind buzzing and an unidentifiable stream of passion rushed through the tip of her tongue to the tenderness in her chest.

Her reactions seemed to further excite Jiyong and he pressed his entire body onto her, using all his strength to kiss her, seemingly trying to suck her soul out, leaving her breathless.

Jiyong lowered his head lightly, staring at her with a blazing gaze, it was as if he wanted to finish her off the next moment. His breath was unstable, he slowly reached out to caress her messy hair, tugging a strand behind her ear as he spoke softly, "I wanted to kiss you like that the moment I saw you at the restaurant ."