The Masterplan

Newsflash
Dara's latest airport fashion is making netizens "OMG"

Sandara Park arrived safely at Incheon International Airport from Bangkok, Thailand this morning looking fab with her unique Airport OOTD. As always, the idol star shined with a pretty smile for the cameras.

But apart from her airport fashion, fans were more surprised to see  Thai Model/Actor Mario Maurer arriving with her today.

The two were pictured acting sweet that made their fans convinced that the #SanRio couple is sailing.

What the?!

Jiyong clicked the tv off upon hearing the news about Dara and Mario.

Pacing back and forth in his studio, he tried checking his phone if he missed any call from her. To his dismay there was none.

"Did she forgot to tell me she's arriving today?" The more he thinks about it, the more he felt irritated. Why did that guy travel with her to Korea? 

Worried, Jiyong decided to call Dara's trusted Manager, Jangmae.

"Yoboseyo"  answered Jangmae.

"Jangmae shi, is Dara with you?" 

"Oh, Jiyong shi, Dara is not here. Mario booked a restaurant in Cheongdam-dong. Dara decided to go with him. Do you want me to call her?" said Jangmae

"Ah, Ani! I'll call her later." he said before hanging up.

Frustrated, Jiyong decided to check Dara's twitter and instagram account and was surprised to see several photos of her trip to Bangkok and her photos with Mario.

"Aaargggh! I hate this feeling! Why can't she stay away from him? Is she stupid not to know he likes her?" Jiyong complained while hitting his head on the pillow

Top and Youngbae found him in that state when they came to the studio.

"Problem with your song Bro?" asked Youngbae.

"Ani," Jiyong answered without looking up.

"Problem with your love life Bro?" asked Top wickedly.

"Ani!" Why should I worry about her?" Jiyong answered back suddenly and realized what he just said.

Youngbae and Top laughed when they caught what he just said.

"My, my, my...looks like our G-Dragon is having a love problem. Shall we call Dr. Love now?" said Youngbae who keeps on wiggling his eyebrows while looking at Jiyong.

Curious, Top went over to check what Jiyong is looking at on his phone and laughed when he saw he was stalking Dara's instagram account.

"Yah! Did you just create a dummy account? You're stalking her!"  he was laughing as he grabbed Jiyong's phone.

"Damn it, give it back man!"  said Jiyong who is fuming with anger at the moment.

" Bro, this will not help you know. Why don't you do something to get her back again?"

"It's not that simple, you know that.  You know her too much" She's too scared to tell people when she's in a relationship."

"Exactly Bro, Dara will not talk. But that's Dara only. What about you?" said Youngbae seriously.

"I can't  if she doesn't want me to, I don't want to break her trust again."  Jiyong said with a sigh.

"Who said you'll break her trust? Why don't you just test the water, see how people will react about you two."

Jiyong was silent upon hearing Youngbae's thoughts. He suddenly thought of an idea and he like it too much.

He felt excited again for the first time.