Push & Pull

Jiyong's POV

My name is Kwon Jiyong but people know me better as G-Dragon of Big Bang. A bad boy, a leader, a sweet talker, good looking and a god damn heart breaker of Big Bang.  

Since Dara & I broke up,  I started to like playing around and the girls were the best toys that I can play with. They help me hide my pathetic brokenhearted self.

I've met all type of girls, the pathetic ones, the Miss Perfect dress to impress ones and the innocent bitchy type ones. Doesn't matter to me. For me, all of them are the same. Just my play thing.

"Hey bro, you're spacing out"  Top snapped me out of my thoughts.

I looked back again on the dance floor to see if I was hallucinating but she's really there. Laughing while dancing with Youngbae. They look good together. She look great with anyone!

"What the hell is she doing here with Youngbae?" I asked Top irritably.

"Bae invited the girls out to celebrate their wins. We didn't know you'll be here too" he explained. 

"You're cool with this dude...right?" asked Dae who is also looking at Youngbae & Dara dancing.

"Cool? Nahh, I don't care man. It's Bae and we're family of course we can't ignore them." I  answered coolly.

 "Let's go join the fun" I told them.  I'm really a heartless beast right now. I really am.

***

Dara's POV

There he is, the love of my life. I can see him coming towards us from my peripheral view. 

Urgh! Why did I even said yes when Youngbae asked me to dance. I should be in the dorm right now, sleeping my ass off. I'm too tired but I can't say no to the girls. They wanted to celebrate tonight. 

I'm not ready to face him right now.  Youngbae saw my panicked face and turned around then saw Jiyong coming towards us.

"Hey, its ok...I'm here. Want to go outside first?" thank God for Youngbae.

Pulling my hand, he dragged me out of the dance floor and went towards the nearest exit. I saw Ji looking after us, baffled.

I sighed deeply trying to calm my nerves. "Thanks Bae, you don't have to take me out here you know" I told him playfully.

"I know you want to avoid Ji at all times. Don't worry he won't stay that long. He usually leave early with his date" I heard him say, I know he's trying to reassure me but it hurts to hear that.

"I'm not really worried at all. Ji and I are in the past now. If he finds anyone to date, I'm happy for him..really" I sounded so defensive I know but its better that way than wallow in sorrow. 

After our break up, Jiyong became different. He worked nonstop but he also partied nonstop. Its like he's telling the world that he's single and can mingle with anyone he wants.

His scandal with Kiko was covered well by the agency. They said they were just friends.

I don't know how to feel about it actually. I was mad..but I pretended that I was okay with it.  

After that scandal, I decided to stay away from YGEs office. I only go when its really needed. 

I also avoided the boys for a while. It's not because I hate them...it just felt too awkward knowing that they knew about her and they never even told me. Still...I can't hate them for too long.

In fairness to them... they really tried there best to win me over. They said they were sorry for letting me down...for not stopping Ji & Kiko . Especially Youngbae... he felt the worst for not fighting back for me.  

I cried so hard after that but felt relieved too..I miss them too. 

"Let's go back inside" i told him. I'd rather face Jiyong now than for him to think I'm scared to face him and his date.

Going back inside, i realized that the bar was jam packed and people are pushing each other. Youngbae tried to guide me by holding me by my waist so I won't fall. 

I suddenly felt it..a pair of eyes observing us as we walk back towards the VIP room that Seungri reserved for us.

"Care for a drink?" said that familiar voice again. I turned around and saw Ji giving me a glass of Martini.

"Oh, thanks but I have enough alcohol for the day" I answered him back with my fake smile.

"I'll take that" said Bom who was sitting across me. "Dara can't have too much alcohol else she will transform into a seductress" joked Bom that made everyone laugh.

"Yah! I don't do that" I told Bommie..

"Yeah right! " said Minzy. " You should have seen how Dara Unnie dances when she's drank..ahahaha! We have to make sure she can't do that here or else it will be too embarrassing."

"I'd love to see that!" shouted Seungri. Chaerin who was sitting beside him hit his head with a pillow. 

"Paboyah, you think we will let you?" she said coldly that made the Panda scoot further away from her reach.

I can see Jiyong talking to his date as if he did not hear anything about the conversation... looking bored and unaffected. 

It irritates me though, seeing the girl clinging to his side and acting lovey dovey right in front of me. Irritated, I took out my phone and sent a message to someone. 

From: Dara

To:  Dong-hae

Message: SOS! SOS! 

***

From: Dong-hae

To: Daraxxi

Message: Where are you? I'm coming...

***

From: Dara

To: Dong-hae

Message:  Seungri's bar with the girls and BB x_x

After 30 minutes, I saw the waiter whispered something to Seungri and based on his expression I knew that Hae arrived already.

"Umm, I have to go ahead guys, someone is here to pick me up" I told the group as I stood up and picked up my bag.

"Nugu?"  asked CL, surprised with the bomb I just told them. Just like CL, I saw Jiyong looked up.

"Tell him to join us" I heard Seungri told the waiter instead. 

"Ani! Will just meet him outside." I told Seungri when suddenly I heard Ji speak up for the first time.

"What's wrong? Don't you want to introduce your date to us? There's enough room here, I'm sure one more person will not be too crowded for us" he said with a straight face.

Suddenly, I saw Donghae step inside the room, saying his hellos to the group. Bommie and Minzy stood up hugging him back and I saw CL high five-ing him..as if they know the purpose why he is here.

"Here!" I waved at him, asking him to sit beside me. Passing my eyes in Jiyong's direction , I saw his eyebrows furrowed, seeing Hae's interaction with the girls must have confused him.

Hmmp! I suddenly felt giddy seeing his reaction. 

Two can play this game Mr. Kwon kekekekek