10 Yrs of Friendship

Newsflash

Dara Park of 2ne1 and Super Junior's Donghae 10 Years of Friendship

Just recently, Dara Park tweeted a photo of her and Lee Donghae saying that they have been friends for 10 years  now.  Fans all over the world were surprised as most celebrities rarely broadcast  their friendship  especially for those coming from two different management such as YG Entertainment and SM Entertainment.

Lee Donghae of Super Junior have also shared in his account that he and Dara  have been friends since high school days. Netizens were amazed how these two have kept their friendship silent for so long!

During Super Junior's  Super Show 6  which  is their 100th World tour concert, Donghae revealed that he invited  Dara to their concert.

Now, fans are curious . Will Sandara Park accept Lee Donghae's invitation? Stay tuned for more updates... we can't wait !

*Clicked*

"Bullsh*t!" Friends?...how can they be friends for 10 Yrs without me knowing it?  Did Dara intentionally keep their relationship a secret from me all these time?

The Heck! 

I don't know how many bottles of suju I finished tonight. I wanted to make myself drunk so I don't feel any of this pain I am feeling right now.

Damn, it hurts...

Everywhere I go, I see Dara's photo haunting me. I barely go out nowadays. My life revolves around my studio and Big Bang.  If I'm not writing songs..I drink until I pass out from too much alcohol.

What is she doing today? Is he with him?

I crawled towards the sofa and grabbed my phone. Just when I was about to call her..I received a notification.

Fuck!

Fuck!

Throwing my phone .. i heard a glass shattered somewhere.

I hate this kind of news...I hate her for moving on without me!

***

Donghae's POV

Haru Cafe

"Hey" I called Dara's attention as she was busily scrolling through her phone.

"You sure it's okay to tell your fans about us now?" I asked curiously.

I saw her shrugged her shoulder as if we where just discussing about the weather today.

I have known Dara for years now and I can say that I'm the closest to her aside from her family. 

I can also see that she's running away...again.

She sigh.."It's okay, at least his fans will not bother me anymore like they used to"

I can't really blame her. She's been through so much. 

Jiyong's loyal fans have been bashing her nonstop even though their idol is linked to different women every month.

"Dara..." I grabbed her head and let it rest on my shoulders...trying to comfort her.

I want her to cry it all out..I want her to smile again..that genuine smile that I love about her...

"Don't worry...it will be better soon. This pain that you're going through right now will make you even stronger." i told her

"Do you really think so?" she asked

"Look, pretending to be okay will not make things better. I want you to face your problem so you'll get over it fast...face him" I challenged her

"I'm just here...your fans are also here supporting you..and the Elves loves you like you're one of us too...so don't worry" I told her as I pat her back.

She looked up with tears pooling in her eyes.. I smirked back thinking how cute she look right now.

"Yah! Do i look that funny to you?" I heard her say while hitting my chest.

I hold her cute face in my hands...looking straight to her eyes  I told her what I truly feel.

"Dara...no matter how hurt you are feeling right now..I can tell that Kwon Jiyong  loved you.  He messed up big time but I can see that  he did love you"

" How would you know? You just say that because you're also a man...you do that to other girls too!" she stubbornly said.

"Aniyo..." I said  " It's because I feel the same way too" i  told her softly

"You men really do stick together!" she chuckled as she wipe her tears.

If I tell you the truth, I wonder if you will runaway from me too? I wanted to ask her but i keep it to myself instead.