Always a Friend

Hae's POV

What the???

I was browsing videos of Dara online and I happen to see her's and G-Dragon's latest CF  and I ended up reading some comments  on the website. 

Anonymous Dara Unnie..please be with Dong Hae oppa!

Anonymous Chanyeol is the man for Dara! Have you seen Channie fanboy-ing during MAMA ? Kyaaaaaaa!

Anonymous Should be Darahae!

Anonymous Elfs loves you Dara Unnie! BJ and Elfs supports Darahae!

Anonymous JaeDara!!! Hope Jaejoong and Dara date...it will be DAEBAK!!!

Anonymous DARAGON FIGHTING!!!!

I really look like a stalker right now. Watching more random videos of her online.. i found myself smiling like a lunatic.

"LOL!" I suddenly laughed when I saw a fan captured video of me caught glancing on Dara during the MAMA event. I can't believe I was too obvious that night. No wonder netizens comments were saying I'm into her.

Anonymous  Darahae is real guysssss!

Anonymous    Make beautiful babies now DARAHAE!

Anonymous  Dara Unnie...date Oppa Donghae pleaseeeee

I smiled ....

So there are actually fans shipping me and Dara right now and they call themselves DaraHae? 

Unbelievable

Although Dara and I have been friends for years...no one really knew about our friendship other than some very close friends and  family. It's mainly because Dara is part of YG Entertainment and I on the other hand works with SM Entertainment.  Netizens don't approve SM-YG relationship and truth be told...I don't think anyone from YG will accept me for Dara. 

I watched more videos of her online and I came upon a video of her current fanboys. It's been watched a thousand times already and reading most comments from her fans..they all have different bets for her ideal man.

Sigh..." Why so many fanboys Dara-sshi?"... i asked while looking at her face on the screen.

"Because Dara Noona is a Goddess!"  Eunhyuk suddenly  said beside me.

"Kyahh! how long have you been here?" I asked him 

"Since the moment you were smiling like a lunatic here watching Noona's video."

"Why did you not say anything?! I was just resting here waiting for you guys to start the rehearsal again." i told him defensively

"Chincha?! You don't look like you're resting...you look so busy looking at Dara Noona's videos kekekeke" 

I closed my laptop suddenly and walked out of the studio leaving Eunyuk laughing behind like a monkey.

***

After rehearsals, I decided to check on her again. Not talking to her for a few hours made me miss her more.

"Yoboseyo..." I smiled as soon as I heard that sweet voice again

"Yah! Santokki...you're breaking so many hearts now..do you know that?" i jokingly told her 

"Yah! Fishy...what are you blubbering about?" I can imagine her pouting on the other end.

"Have you seen the netizen's comment on your new CF? 

"Aiyo...those are not true.. kekekeke" i heard her laughing again

"Chincha? they said you're dating someone now"  I laughed...i love making fun of her..

"You know I'm not into relationships right now, Hae. Ani!..Nadah!..thanks but no thanks! " she said 

"Ouch, what about me then?" I asked curiously

"You? Of course you're different..you're MY fishy and you will always be MY fishy friend kekekeke" I heard her say emphasizing on "MY" again and again.

Damn...there she goes again. 

Sometimes I can't believe how dense she really is. I know she's allergic to relationships right now... I know it better than anyone else.

 I've seen how she suffered when she and G-Dragon broke up.  Nobody knew what happened to them...just some fans speculating about them dating but no one really guessed that she's the real girlfriend of G-Dragon all these years. 

Although people accepted how Kiko and GD's relationship was covered by YG, netizens always believed that GD's heartbroken songs where all about Kiko.

But those who are privy to their relationship always knew that it has always been Dara who is the subject of all his songs.

While Dara is trying to continue with her life after the breakup..deep down I knew that she have not really moved on. 

I also knew that now is not the perfect time for me to tell her how I really feel about her. 

One day...when that right time comes...I hope she will have the courage to choose me.