An Upcoming Apocalypse

For a month she had not seen him and have barely talked to him because of their conflicting schedules.

Dressed in his PMO latest merchandise, Jiyong's  slim physique  was accentuated. As the bright lights in the banquet hall fell on his face, his originally exquisite facial features were highlighted.

The entertainment industry was saturated with good looking people. One could easily pick out an idol that would stand out in the crowd. However, Kwon Jiyong was not just that, he possessed a unique charisma that would capture anyone's attention, easily making him the focal point anywhere.

Silence fell into the room the minute he arrived.  The Lipstick Prince's director  was the first one to come back to his senses. With a glass of Soju in hand, he enthusiastically welcomed Jiyong " G-Dragon shi! ..."

The atmosphere gradually heated up after the director had spoken. Even though it was clear with everyone that his greeting wouldn't be reciprocated, it didn't stop the rest from greeting GD.

The tension was broken when Seungri greeted the rest of the guys with enthusiasm and everyone greeted each other to break the ice.  Realizing that everyone was looking at him, Jiyong bowed down to the Director his greeting too as well as the rest of the Lipstick princes.

GD had a cold and aloof look that made it difficult for others outside YG to get close. His authority in the entertainment industry further instilled fear in others especially to the rookies, forcing them to behave carefully around him.

"GD shi, it's good to see you.  Would you like to join us?" offered the floor Director.

"Neh, we were just passing by for a quick meal. Please don't mind us.. enjoy your meal" said Jiyong as they walked past Dara's table.

The two of them are now in a relationship for few months but the news had never been publicized. To the public, the two of them were just colleagues. Dara tried to calm her rapidly pounding heart, attempting to act like everyone else. She greeted the boys politely with her usual awkward" Anneong!" greeting.

"Anneong Noona!" greeted the rest of the boys to her. When Jiyong finally walked past her, Dara was preparing to heave a sigh of relief when she realized that he had sat down in a chair just right across their  table.

Because he have come, people at the restaurant started gossiping about him. Listening to their endless chatter, Kim Heechul couldn't hold back his curiosity. Whispering on Dara's ears, he asked " Why is he back in Korea? Isn't he in Hawaii for some business?"

Even though her relationship with Jiyong was kept a secret, Heechul as an old friend in the industry knows how close she is with Big Bang. Hence, Dara immediately understood who he was talking about even though he did not mention Jiyong's name. Looking up into her friend's eyes, she shook her head, saying honestly, "I don't know."

"You don't know?!" Heechul looked surprise. "Ms Park, are you even friends? He didn't even call to notify when he came back from Hawaii?

Dara continued to shake her head. "He didn't."

Kim Heechul looked confused. " Are you guys in YG like this even in private? If it's me, I would know my buddies schedule...even if you ask me Donghae's schedule..I can tell you"

No longer able to withstand Heechul's questions, Dara put down her chopsticks, threw the excuse of toilet to Heechul and stood up. But the moment she stood up, Jiyong stood up as well.

Was it coincidence or was it deliberate?

The washroom was behind the dining hall exit . When she turned, their gazes collided. Just a glance at Jiyong caused Dara to hyperventilate. She frantically lowered her head, avoiding his eyes.

Inside the cubicle, she frantically sent a message to Jiyong.

To Jiyong:

When did you arrive? How come you did not tell me? *sad face*

From Jiyong:

I came straight from the airport. I heard you're here with the cast having dinner. I wanted to see your fanboys. * angry face*

To Jiyong:

Yah! Kwon Jiyong, don't make a scene here ...arrasso?

From Jiyong:

I haven't even started Babe...

To Jiyong:

Stop it!...I'm going back to my table now. Behave!

After a while, Dara went out of the cubicle taking long strides towards the dining hall. She didn't take a single glance at Jiyong as though he doesn't know the guy.

As soon as she sat down, PO gave her a cola drink. "Noona, this one's for you, I know you like cola" he said with a big smile.

A message suddenly popped up on Dara's screen..making her decline the drink from PO.

From Jiyong:

Better tell your fanboy to stay far far away from you if he care for his pretty face...

Dara then frowned upon reading Jiyong's message, then become annoyed  with the multiple beep sound from the messages coming from the boys.

From Youngbae:

Noona, we better leave now before Jiyong's patience runs out. We don't know how long he will last like this.

From Top:

Dara Noona, we can't eat with Jiyong looking like this. Can you remind him to drink his medicine now?!

From Seungri:
Noona! Noona! I think GD Hyung will break his hand soon. He's gripping the table too hard. Come..palli!  😭😭