Awakening the Angry Dragon

***
After a month long of hectic schedule and a meeting that lasted late at night yesterday, GD felt exhausted. He decided to book his flight back home as soon as his commitments were fulfilled, leaving behind Soonho to wrap up some unfinished business. Sitting at Korean Air's first class cabin now, he casually took out the phone he had put on plane mode while listening to Taehee's report of his upcoming schedule. Looking at the time, they should be landing in Korea in few minutes time.

"Ji, would you like me to book a restaurant for dinner before we head to YGE?" Asked Taehee as GD turned his phone on to check some emails.

Just as he was about to lock his phone, a message came in.  GD clicked it open and read, "Filming of Lipstick Prince's last episode just completed. There will be a celebratory dinner 8:00PM tonight at YG Republic restaurant. You may want to come!"

GD stared at Junsuke's message for about five seconds before lifting his head, nodding towards Taehee, acknowledging his question.

"Let's eat first" GD replied faintly. Before Taehee could confirm the restaurant, he continued, "... at YG Republic".

"Arasso... After touchdown, you can rest for a while before your next schedule. The crew is now in Studio B on standby and the boys were on their way there for the 8PM recording..." informed his manager this time.  "I can tell them to go have dinner first before we start recording tonight."

He quickly checked his watch and since it was almost 8PM in Korea, GD stood up suddenly proceeding to the plane's exit door. Just as they reached his car outside the airport terminal he suddenly stopped.

His manager stopped immediately as well. "Ji, did you forget something?"

GD remained silent for a while and just when his manager was started debating whether or not to repeat the question, he replied "Hyung, tell the crew will reschedule the recording tomorrow same time"

Surprised, his manager cleared his throat first and asked "Are you feeling sick? Want me to drive you home first?"

"Don't worry about me Hyung, I'll drive...you can go home first" GD told his manager.

Taking his phone out, he quickly typed a message to the boys, telling them to meet him at YG Republic instead. As soon as he arrived, he sent a message to their group chat, asking them of their exact location. One by one, messages started popping up confirming that the boys are arriving at the resto just a few minutes behind him.

After 30 minutes on the road, GD checked the time again and saw that it's past 8:30PM. As soon as he parked, he closed his eyes and rested his head on the car seat as he waited for the other Big Bang members. Just in time, he saw their cars arriving one by one.

As he stepped out, he stood beside his car for a few more seconds before turning towards the restaurant, with the boys following from behind.

***

YG Republic

As part of the cast of "Lipstick Prince", Dara was naturally at the dinner. After the filming of the last episode today, she hurriedly went home, bathed, changed her clothes, done her hair and applied light make up before rushing to YG Republic. 

The minute she reached the restaurant, she realized she was still a bit late despite preparing in a record time. When she reached their assigned table, the show Director was already there addressing the group, expressing his gratitude for a successful filming of the show. After the director's speech, the dinner began.

"Dara Noona! Palli...I reserved this seat for you" she heard Kim Heechul of Super Junior patting the seat beside him asking her to join them.

Dara was starving by the time she greeted everyone in the restaurant. Without hesitation, she filled her plate with food as she sat down beside Heechul. 

Since it was a celebratory dinner, socializing and alcohol where customary.  Everyone was cheering when she saw a Soju bomb was being offered by Heechul. One by one, Soju is passed on from left to right and the group started chanting this time for P.O. of Block B, who was sitting on her right to drink up.

Loud cheers were exchanged when PO drank his Soju bottoms up.

Just when it was about to be her turn, the originally boisterous banquet hall suddenly fell silent.

Dara lifted her head in curiosity as she was about to drink her cup. Following the direction of the group's gaze, she saw Kwon Jiyong standing right beside their table with the rest of the Big Bang boys trailing right behind him.